VIRGINIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did register, but when I go to "My NCEES" I dont see where I can select location or enter my id or password. Which option do you pick? Examinees, Member Boards, NCEES Record Holders?

Yep they are there...looks like I'm going to be busy for the next ten months... (FPE is only in October)... :Failed:

I did register, but when I go to "My NCEES" I dont see where I can select location or enter my id or password. Which option do you pick? Examinees, Member Boards, NCEES Record Holders?
Choose Examinees. Location selection is on the right side.

Ugh, failed again. Think I'll try civil next time...I can't imagine trying to take the 16 hour structural!

Choose Examinees. Location selection is on the right side.
Then once you choose your state, it should refresh for you to click a login tab on the right

I PASSED!!!!!!! :winko: :bananalama: :th_rockon: :multiplespotting: :pASSED2: :true: :mf_bounce8: :bananapowerslide:

My NCEES fail letter is dated 12/28/2010...reconcile the scores my a$$...PCS is a bunch of useless f***ing tools

Back