Valentine's Grinch

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Find a water tower or highway overpass with some graffitti on it and find a way to construe the words as a love message for your significant other.

Drive her to said location and take all the credit.

(...and now I'm not married anymore.)

Find a water tower or highway overpass with some graffitti on it and find a way to construe the words as a love message for your significant other.

Drive her to said location and take all the credit.

(...and now I'm not married anymore.)

I suspect she'll realize something's amiss when the initials on said water tower have no significance to either of us...

We're going to western mass to watch ski jumping with some friends. Dinner afterwards should do it.

If anyone would give me a Valentine's gift, all I would want is a sitter. To be able to do anything, even sitting at a fast food restaurant, without kids would be amazing. No friends or relatives nearby makes life hard sometimes.

If anyone would give me a Valentine's gift, all I would want is a sitter. To be able to do anything, even sitting at a fast food restaurant, without kids would be amazing. No friends or relatives nearby makes life hard sometimes.

Aside from one weekend last fall, I can count on one hand the amount of times the GF and I have gone out on a childless "date", and that is over a span of 5 years. We too are plagued by the no friends/relatives issue.

Our anniversary is January 22. We typically skip Valentine's Day. I bought a card this year for the first time in forever.

We decided to go out for sushi (her favorite) friday night, but that doesn't really get me off the hook.

Aside from one weekend last fall, I can count on one hand the amount of times the GF and I have gone out on a childless "date", and that is over a span of 5 years. We too are plagued by the no friends/relatives issue.
Doesn't have to even be on Valentine's day....any day would be great!

How about a tray of those vodka-soaked gummy bears?

i always tell mr snick he better not buy flowers on valentines day since they are $9.99 the day before, and $40 the day of. we aren't huge celebrators of hallmark holidays

Back