VA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there is one lady there who is really nice and was the one that ended up helping me every time. I was too chicken to ask when we could expect results...didn't want to get on anyone's bad side. Two more weeks seems like eternity though.

Yeah, two weeks is a long time. Especially when everyone in my office keeps coming by and asking if I have gotten the results yet.

I called DPOR today to check if they have my take home exam on regulation and they said they have in their system. I was required to turn it in with original application. When I asked about the test result they said they haven't received the result back yet and the result may be out in two weeks...i.e. during first week of July..

I'm so irritated with them. They just make stuff up, it would seem. Yes, they have the results and they're stuffing envelopes. No, they don't have the results and don't expect them for a while. They have the results, but it will take them a few weeks to send them out. Their website says they turn around results within 1 week. They just really have no clue how much we've all invested in this, how much our families invested in it, or maybe they just don't care. :mad2:

I'm so irritated with them. They just make stuff up, it would seem. Yes, they have the results and they're stuffing envelopes. No, they don't have the results and don't expect them for a while. They have the results, but it will take them a few weeks to send them out. Their website says they turn around results within 1 week. They just really have no clue how much we've all invested in this, how much our families invested in it, or maybe they just don't care. :mad2:
I can't focus on anything for almost 2 weeks.

Me neither.

Me neither.

It is painstakingly frustrating. I would have to agree.

I think it's that they just don't care.

I know the wait sucks but just be thankful you're not in CA. They have to wait several weeks past VA.

I think it's that they just don't care.

I know the wait sucks but just be thankful you're not in CA. They have to wait several weeks past VA.
not much longer now - just think about how good that first beer will taste after you find out you passed! :beerchug:

Not sure if this is "news".. but I spoke with a nice person at DPOR to verify my address change and was told that the results were already printed with my old address. I asked about the two week comment that I had received from the last person that I spoke with and was told that if I did have results by next Friday (6/25) to call them back since it would mean that there was an issue with the change. At this point I'm not sure who there has the correct info-

Not sure if this is "news".. but I spoke with a nice person at DPOR to verify my address change and was told that the results were already printed with my old address. I asked about the two week comment that I had received from the last person that I spoke with and was told that if I did have results by next Friday (6/25) to call them back since it would mean that there was an issue with the change. At this point I'm not sure who there has the correct info-

AAAAAAAAAAH. OMG!! Do you remember who you talked to? That is crazy since everyone else was told early July. I hope it's not a joke or anything!

I checked the site at 8:30 this morning (or there abouts) and was surprised that no comity applicants had been added (still sitting at 29602). Perhaps we're just waiting for comity results or we keep crashing the system.

:dunno:

AAAAAAAAAAH. OMG!! Do you remember who you talked to? That is crazy since everyone else was told early July. I hope it's not a joke or anything!
no joke- promise... my guess is that results will be posted the day that I have scheduled to turn off my internet service... since I won't be able to check ten times a day! I talked to a lady- who actually looked into my file and had to get back to me about the address change since she said they were printed. She told me that I would probably get results at both houses... I wanted to just ask her if I passed even though I know that she couldn't answer that.. then I found myself trying to analyze the tone of her voice (positive or negative..)- I feel rather uncharacteristically obsessive about this...... driving me nuts

"uncharacteristically obsessive"

HAHAHA. I couldn't agree more. I like to think of myself as pretty laid back but I am stressing the crap out of myself with this.

"uncharacteristically obsessive"
HAHAHA. I couldn't agree more. I like to think of myself as pretty laid back but I am stressing the crap out of myself with this.
See, now I'm ALWAYS obsessive, so imagine the level of insanity that I've created for myself!!!

Back