Utah results are...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bear

Reaction score
...still not in.

Looks like I might be the only one on here that waiting for them...any other Utards around?

Watching everyone else get them is killing me. I can't imagine it will be too long before we get results.

I checked my mail today............NOTHING

Does anyone know if Utah is emailed or mailed?

I checked my mail today............NOTHINGDoes anyone know if Utah is emailed or mailed?
Should be by mail I would assume...that's how I was notified on the FE last April. In my experience, cross-country mail usually gets here reasonably quick. Funny how long it takes when you're anxiously awaiting it.

What drives me crazy is I know people in Arizona, New Mexico and Washington who got their results and I am the last one.

What drives me crazy is I know people in Arizona, New Mexico and Washington who got their results and I am the last one.
I feel you. That realy sucks. Some of us in FL actually waited one more day becuase the email didn't get through and had to call and ask the next day to resend...

Hang in there......we wish all you guy the best and we understand that!

Nothing in my mail yesterday. With tomorrow being my day off, and a 3-day weekend coming, it'll probably show up tonight with bad news just in time to ruin the weekend. I guess I could look at it as an excuse to drink all weekend :shrug:

Sorry you have to wait, should get mail soon, per ELSES:

ELSES releases score results for:

AZ, CO, FL (FE & PE), HI, IN, LA, MI, MO, MT, NH, NM, OH, SC, UT, VT, and WA.

Well, at least it's not bad news for the weekend...

No matter when the results show up, I've got a bottle of Port, bottle of gin, and bottle of tequila ready. If the results show up mid-week...the next day at work is gonna be rough...

Anyone near their mailbox with an update for today?

At this point, the wait alone has got me drinking every night (any excuse will do) :beerchug:

Just checked the ELSES website and it lists Utah as an email state...WTF??? How long does it take to send an email? It also says if you live in a USPS mail state, and didn't receive your letter by June 13th, you can call and get an email sent.

I'll be calling tomorrow to find out what's up. Figures, Utah is what?..the 54th state?..most of the time I think the rest of the county thinks we're just a US territory and not really a state. That's all fine, it sucks here, there's nothing to see, nothing to do, and definitely nothing to drink...please don't move here or even visit ;)

Sorry I did not post today. I was just bummed out. I am getting tired of everyone either calling or emailing wondering where my letter is.

I called this morning 5:30 am our time. Within 5 minutes they emailed my results.

I passes!! :party-smiley-048:

Back