TODAY IS THE DAY

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed,

Your correct. I will take longer if NCEES is grading it for the first time. I was in denial in my last post. If this is the case all the theories on dleivery dates could be blown out the water. Has anybody investigated the October 2005 chain of events?

SCPE,

I think civeng123 said Oct '05 was later than Oct. 04. I have not investigated this, though. Perhaps civeng123 did.

Ed

Texas:

October '04 Results were release on December 15th.

October '05 Results were release on December 28th.

April 04 Results were release on June 2nd.

April 05 Results were release on June 2nd.

Sorry, but I don't. If "the other board"'s forum was a little better organized I could find it there, but I don't need that pain right now.

today is the day in the mail or online?

GA's site hasnt been updated yet, I dont think it will be today.. :cry:

Our states should be getting the results the same time we do. I guess we have to then give the State two weeks to hand out numbers to all the passers.

I think those states who get results directly from ELSES or NCEES will get them at about the same time the boards do. Perhaps online results will show up at about the same time the direct-mail states get them in the mail.

Ed

I'm just wondering what's the problem with getting a straight fricking answer when we will receive our results? That way we can mark A DATE on the calendar and eagerly await our fates. Instead we are stuck in this angst ridden limbo whiling away our time developing probabilistic models on when we will receive our results. This sucks.... :tone: :violin: :drunk:

Its engineering hell. We're stuck in it! I just hope that within a few days I will be able to stamp it!

Ed

yeah but just think, if you had a concrete date to look for, you would be just working right now, but instead we get to hang out here. :beerchug

Hello there,

I can feel it coming in the air....the results. Just be safe while driving home today lookinng for the passing :read: my friends. If we have waited so many weeks, 15 or 20 more minutes will do no harm.

Just take it easy, but....

;guns;

Man, I hate timesheets. Right now, I don't really use one very much since my time doesn't always get billed to certain jobs.

Ed

no way they will be in peeps mailboxes today, someone would have them online first, its too quiet....

:ruh:

I just got an email back from a board member of the Texas Board. They do not have the results in their hands yet.

Sorry.

Didn't Fedex used to have a feature whereby you could track a package only using the desination and origin zip codes?

Do they happen to know if they are "in the mail", if they have been sent, if they are going to be sent, if they are supposed to be sent, etc...???

Why don't these boards at least demand better information? If they have it, why can't they tell us?

Ed

Back