This time last year.....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This time last year I was starting to think about what I was going to have to get in order to properly study for the exam. :p10940623:

Now, I'm just hoping I passed so that I can sell a lot of it before it is outdated. :mail-296:

Mark

This time last year I was ordering review material for the exam and figuring out what paperwork needed to be filed.

Captain Worley, P.E. <--newly minted

Congratulations. I hope the preparation was easier for you than it was for me. I don't even remember what my family did from July to October. My girls (three daughters 8, 10 & 12) kept knocking on the door to the den and asking if I would have time to play with them after I took the test.

How long before you can actually sign something?

How long before you can actually sign something?
Oohhhh .. you asked a question I can answer!

Specifically in Florida:

You will receive letter from ELSES indicating Pass or Fail. If you have passed, then you will receive your PE Registration # approximately 30-days from the date you received your ELSES letter. You will need to check the DBPR License Search website at https://www.myfloridalicense.com/wl11.asp?mode=0&SID=

Once you have been assigned a PE Registration # you are OFFICIALLY recognized as a PE by the State of Florida and may obtain your stamp.

You won't receive the registration card and wall certificate for something like another two to three weeks after the DBPR database has been updated.

I am continuing to keep my fingers crossed for you ...

JR

Last edited:
Back