The Walking Dead

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt see that coming. I was thinking, man this sure is slow for the mid-season finale, then oh

It was still slow for the mid season finale though, but really sucks to see Beth killed off. Too bad, she was really turning into something this season, no longer just a character off on the side while they focus on Rick, Daryl, and gang. And how bad was Maggie's acting when Zoro girl told her that her sister was still alive in a hospital. But that aside, I still like this season better than the last two seasons. And even though it was slow, I'm not opposed to that. I think there was still lots of good stuff in last nights episode, especially liked the scene when Rick talks to the two cops and puts down his gun and the cop is like, "where are your people" -- sniper takes out walker --- "they're close". Loved that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ricks turning a bit dark isn't he? He killed the good cop for no reason. Of all the regulars to kill off, I will miss Beth the least. I did not like the fact that they all went walking right into the hospital with the cops. That could have easily been a slaughter. They should have met out in the open. Bad writing if you ask me, but it was a good half season.

I think the other two cops said he was "not a good cop"-- but Rick is pretty messed up in the comics by this point..

He is "a friend."

What's up with the clean cannibal?

Who? You talking about Aaron who shows up at the end? I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Spoiler Alert:

He really is a good guy. He's a scout for a safe haven in Alexandria, VA and the gay character that's been in the rumor for a while (not sure why it's a big deal a character has to be gay or not when you should be more concerned with being eaten by zombies). He finds and observes survivors to make sure they're not cannibals/psychos before revealing himself and inviting them back. Aaron goes out weaponless but his boyfriend stays hidden in case it doesn't go so well and he has to start picking people off.

I got caught up on the last 3 weeks last night- still kind of slow but the Alexandria "town" has my curiosity...

They have a pretty flimsy gate, cant see how someone didn't already break into that place and take it over...

They have a pretty flimsy gate, cant see how someone didn't already break into that place and take it over...
Thats what I thought too, and why are the supports for their walls on the outside. I don't know much about construction stuff but seems to me you would want your supports on the inside so you could repair/protect them.

^ excellent response. But was it aesthetically pleasing? I thought the way they came into the town was stupid. Sure go check it out, but one person at a time. Don't go in holding your baby, without a plan of escape/rescue. They went into Terminus with more of a plan than that. Kinda preposterous that they survived that long with such mediocre attitude towards defense.

f8f52a1892feb45f49c41555acfaeac8.jpg

^ Yeah, what an ungrateful prick he is. If is wasn't for Rick and company, he would still be stuck on the top of that rock.

Back