The waiting REALLY stinks.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The worst part is that NY - who normally get's their results second or third to last, has ALREADY received their results! I'm waiting on CT and they are still saying it will take 12-14 weeks from the day of the test - this puts me at the beginning of July! Ugh!

The worst part is that NY - who normally get's their results second or third to last, has ALREADY received their results! I'm waiting on CT and they are still saying it will take 12-14 weeks from the day of the test - this puts me at the beginning of July! Ugh!
By the way, PCS is a member of BBB. I am thinking of filing a complaint about this.

By the way, PCS is a member of BBB. I am thinking of filing a complaint about this.
PA is PCS state as well and the latest response from PCS is they were stuffing letters friday and monday to go out. so could be the same for CT.

Wow, I thought we (Calif) were the only state waiting. Didn't realize there were other states that didn't get theirs yet since I saw NY got theirs and they are normally second to last.

You know what? The waiting still really stinks. If anything, it's getting worse because I've been watching all the other states get their results. And yes, I will remember the wait, because we were told that our results (IA) would be available faster this year, so when other states started getting their results, I began thinking, "Okay! Any day now, I should know." If they had never told us that, then I would have been resigned to the fact that we would be one of the last states receiving results, and I wouldn't be expecting to see a letter in my mailbox everyday. By raising expectations, it has made the wait worse.
I totally agree that if IA had not anounced at the test that the results would be out faster I would still be patiently waiting to be state #49 to find out. By my calcs there are only 8 states left to release results: California, Delaware, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming (unless any of those states did not have an April 2010 test).

:please:

Back