The wait is worse than taking the exam!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will release the results right before Memorial Day weekend......or did they say the week after that?

My God.....way to use a sledgehammer to kill a gnat
Perhaps, but after people posting about *someone else* doing this sort of analysis for years, someone finally did it. Most are too lazy to search the previous years' results threads. I commend @J_MEC for putting it together.

Perhaps, but after people posting about *someone else* doing this sort of analysis for years, someone finally did it. Most are too lazy to search the previous years' results threads. I commend @J_MEC for putting it together.
I did not mean it in a bad way........I can just look at that and see nervous energy and the effort of trying to appease the anticipation monster within that NEEDS to be pacified

The wait is truly worse than the test itself.  No amount of studying or real world experience prepares you for that

I personally vote results next Friday the 26th

That would be a new record if they came out today. I looked at all the dates from past administrations and came up with some likely release dates.

It would be awesome if they set a new record!

View attachment 9494
I though, "Wow, typical engineer."  Then, I studied the chart intently, like a typical engineer.  Nice job.

The key is to watch April only and see that is never gains days, only shortens or stays the same from test date until results which is why myself and a few others have been saying May 25/26 is very realistic.

The key is to watch April only and see that is never gains days, only shortens or stays the same from test date until results which is why myself and a few others have been saying May 25/26 is very realistic.
Interesting concept. Do you take into account the placement of Memorial Day as well as Easter? Easter in 2016 was March 27th while Easter this year was April 16th, which is likely why the exam wasn't on April 14th. You have to go the whole way back to 2012 until you find a release date AFTER Memorial Day. 

I'd love my results next week, but looking through past exam cycles it seems that Minnesota always releases on/around day 40 which puts me on May 31st. Might even be later with Memorial Day being the 29th....

I do enjoy reading the speculation and assumptions though. My wife hates that I 'over-analyze' everything!

Interesting concept. Do you take into account the placement of Memorial Day as well as Easter? Easter in 2016 was March 27th while Easter this year was April 16th, which is likely why the exam wasn't on April 14th. You have to go the whole way back to 2012 until you find a release date AFTER Memorial Day. 

I'd love my results next week, but looking through past exam cycles it seems that Minnesota always releases on/around day 40 which puts me on May 31st. Might even be later with Memorial Day being the 29th....

I do enjoy reading the speculation and assumptions though. My wife hates that I 'over-analyze' everything!
My wife is tired of hearing me talk about it and I think is more ready for the results than I am.  She took two different states' bar exam which takes months to receive results.  

I have no argument.  

I persevere though  ;)

Yes, to clarify I was only refering to initial release day. Unfortunately not all states will be that same week. 

Back