The wait is worse than taking the exam!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are you drinking now to handle the wait or will you drink once the results are in?  I'm waiting for the results to have a large Jack Daniels and ginger ale.

I didn't drink for about a month leading up to the exam. I drank quite a few beers afterwards and that rest of the weekend 

:40oz: :drunk1: :beerbang: :beerchug:

I didn't see a point in waiting

:dunno:

I thought the PE waiting was bad, but I just found out my wife is 13 weeks pregnant.  Should find out the gender when the PE results come out.  I think the anticipation of the gender is trumping the nervousness of whether I passed or failed.  Both are pretty intense though
Congrats. Focus on the pregnancy and future child care, it'll make the wait go faster. Both the test and the sex of the baby are out of your hands now.

I'd just like to point out that @NJmike PE is super mean for closing the spam thread!!  How are we supposed to no think about the results?!?!

Results will be out tomorrow.
That would be a new record if they came out today. I looked at all the dates from past administrations and came up with some likely release dates.

It would be awesome if they set a new record!

April 2017 Expected Date.png

we recommend getting one of those fidget spinners!
My boyfriend showed me a picture of one of those for the first time today, and he and I were both pretty much like, what the heck is that thing. We don't fidget much, so it's pretty useless to us.

Back