The States Still Waiting After Day One

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we giving up on the remaining states releasing today? I do not get the delay. 

Are we giving up on the remaining states releasing today? I do not get the delay. 
Yeah, only explanation is someone sucks at their job or staff is out sick/on vacation.  More waiting.

For those asking about KY, posted in another thread but the KY Board of Engineers said they authorized NCEES to release the results but contacted NCEES and they said they have not. 

Not sure what that means as far as getting our results, sounds like it could be a while until they figure this out or someone bugs the KYBOE enough to follow up with NCEES. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For those asking about KY, posted in another thread but the KY Board of Engineers said they authorized NCEES to release the results but contacted NCEES and they said they have not. 

Not sure what that means as far as getting our results, sounds like it could be a while until they figure this out or someone bugs the KYBOE enough to follow up with NCEES. 
Sounds about right. Wow

I am very tempted to call the KYBOE back and tell them that NCEES is not aware of their authorization. Clearly there is some mix up here because theres no reason the results are not out. 
I would have to agree. A polite call to only inform of this. As you stated, something is definitely amiss.

Does anyone know what other states are PCS??? Still waiting in MA but wondering if its PCS or MA that is taking so long?!
I'm waiting on Ma too...I keep checking PCS and NCEES and the Mass.gov site. Where will it be posted? Or, do we just have to wait for an email? How will I know if it goes to my spam?

Georgia is partially released but technically only 35 individuals would know if they passed at this point.  Assuming 200 took the exam that's 165 folks getting angry at the fact they are doing website maintenance as they wait in limbo.

@Full Stack PE

Looks like we're down to:

• New Jersey
  • Georgia
  • North Dakota
  • Alaska
Do we have anyone from North Dakota or Alaska? I'm inclined to believe both of those states have already released but we don't know about it. Can anyone confirm?

Back