States that haven't released yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Side note... my wife just gave birth to my first child yesterday, I was refreshing my page up until delivery. Baby boy and mom are doing great. Hopefully I don't have to take this exam again.  I just want to enjoy being a dad!
You've had at least one win today, just a few more hours until you get the next one. When you pass, make sure you still appear to be more excited about the new son.

You've had at least one win today, just a few more hours until you get the next one. When you pass, make sure you still appear to be more excited about the new son.
I'm so stoked about being a dad! I spent so much time studying at the office during my wife's pregnancy I really don't want to sacrifice that level of time again!

Maybe today
No, they get the results 2-3 days before NCEES announce the results formally. They validate the results and mail it to the candidates next day. So I am assuming they must have sent the letters yesterday or day before yesterday. I am positive to receive letter by today (Friday) or maximum Teusday. Last time i got the letter by the day NCEES announced the results formally.

No, they get the results 2-3 days before NCEES announce the results formally. They validate the results and mail it to the candidates next day. So I am assuming they must have sent the letters yesterday or day before yesterday. I am positive to receive letter by today (Friday) or maximum Teusday. Last time i got the letter by the day NCEES announced the results formally.
I am only reporting what they told me. Truth may be different

Update for Florida folks: Just called the board. Lisa informed me that as of their last meeting (15 min prior to our conversation), they were still in the process of reviewing results and tentatively planning on a a Tuesday release. Although, she did say it "could" happen sooner. I did not explicitly ask for my results, however she did not offer them either. Boo. 

Mine is still blank, but now I will be checking this instead of NCEES all day.

If blank could that mean a fail or will it say an "Incomplete" where yours says Complete?

Edit: Now the checklist says unchecked.
Mine still says Pending any word on NJ Results yet?

Yes, they never tell you anything on the phone! Let's see if USPS screw our results like other boards :D !! Man, horrible storries for other boards; I feel we are ok if MN board sends us the letter!! Wowwwwww for Florida ouch
I just called the board and they told me the letters will be mailed out in a day or two! They may just be saying that as a general answer too...

I just called the board and they told me the letters will be mailed out in a day or two! They may just be saying that as a general answer too...
You mean they will send the letters today? That means we will get it by thursday then :huh:

Back