The famous cut score

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone is wrong, Sapper is actually right though, and what matters most is that you smiled at the person that let you in the door when you took your test... It was decided right then and there as to whether or not you passed.

;)

This is troubling news, as I shuffled through the door and kept my eyes on the floor and was muttering to myself about how the line was too long and I didn't have enough reference books compared to everyone else.

I guess there's no reason to get back to discussing a failing 56 or incredible pride in a 38.

I think everyone is wrong, Sapper is actually right though, and what matters most is that you smiled at the person that let you in the door when you took your test... It was decided right then and there as to whether or not you passed.

;)

This is troubling news, as I shuffled through the door and kept my eyes on the floor and was muttering to myself about how the line was too long and I didn't have enough reference books compared to everyone else.

I guess there's no reason to get back to discussing a failing 56 or incredible pride in a 38.
I would say you're doomed... :dunno:

Unless the door attendant was watching some poor civil test taker rolling in 4 milk crates with a dolly. If that was the case, you may still have a chance. Unfortunate turn of events for you.

And you thought the cut score was based on math...

:Shakes Head:

I think we have effectively shut down this thread for the original intended purpose of being a cut score discussion thread. So, mission accomplished... and let this be a lesson to all that we don't take to kindly to cut score discussions round here. If you want to read cut score discussions, go find one of the other 30,000 of them within this site.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back