The Cooking Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bbq chicken roll apps: wonton wrapper, slaw mix, bbq sauce, shredded chicken, cheese. Pretty easy. Can send the full recipe if youre interested

This is vitally important to me, since I have a full rotisserie chicken that I'm shredding but will need recipes for future stuff.  And it's baked, which makes it much more appealing than frying.
Ive used leftover rotisserie chicken, leftover roasted chicken, leftover turkey for these. She has a buffalo version too if youd rather. These are so delicious and easy. Ill eat 3 or 4 with a side of steamed broccoli for a meal 😂

Ive used leftover rotisserie chicken, leftover roasted chicken, leftover turkey for these. She has a buffalo version too if youd rather. These are so delicious and easy. Ill eat 3 or 4 with a side of steamed broccoli for a meal 😂
I am def going to check out the buffalo chicken version.  I know I can freeze my chicken, but I didn't want to just eat it plain or whatever after it thaws out (since I can def see the texture getting a little wonky, so I want to 're-cook' it again).  I will eat...all of these if I make them.  I can see that very easily.

I'll just assume the buffalo chicken version has hot/buffalo sauce and cream cheese in it, i.e. thicker buffalo dip in a wonton wrapper.

OR MAYBE I WILL JUST SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLL THIS BITCH UP.

I'll just assume the buffalo chicken version has hot/buffalo sauce and cream cheese in it, i.e. thicker buffalo dip in a wonton wrapper.

OR MAYBE I WILL JUST SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLL THIS BITCH UP.
Franks red hot and bleu cheese iirc, I made them once 6years ago

Squash soup will be made this weekend.

Report will be forthcoming. 

They were short a mac and cheese for the pre-Thanksgiving dinner, so I had to take it.  Can you believe the hostess had the audacity to ask me if I was going to show up with boxed mac and cheese?  I replied with several angry memes.

They were short a mac and cheese for the pre-Thanksgiving dinner, so I had to take it.  Can you believe the hostess had the audacity to ask me if I was going to show up with boxed mac and cheese?  I replied with several angry memes.
You should bring a box with you...just to chuck at their head after you place your beautiful homemade mac-n-cheese on the table for everyone to feast on.

I want mac & cheese. I meant to make some last week while boyfriend was traveling. And this time while he's out, I'm getting myself sushi instead. 

The good thing about cold weather is the food!

Homemade chicken pot pie!

a8c147276870e16a1e996e25a1d3651a.jpg

Did keto chicken taco soup tonight. Keto or not, it’s really good and super simple. 2lb chicken, 2 blocks of cream cheese, 3tbsp Mrs. Dash chipotle seasoning, 1 pack ranch dressing mix, 2 cans Rotello ‘maters (I get the ones with mild chilies), an 4 cups of chicken broth. Throw everything in the crockpot on low for 6-8 hours, shred the chicken an mix it back in for a bit. It’s really good and reheats well do I doubled it. I also diced up some fresh cilantro and threw it in around the halfway mark. 

0996CC0B-E8DB-41C4-89C0-35B9F52B49B8.jpeg

Back