Texas Results_Score

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a 69 and failed  :mellow:

that's so pitiful!
It's alright. We live to fight another day. ?

How many correct? I scored a 67 with 41 correct on the Chemical.

My strengths are thermo and fluid and now find myself contemplating whether to attempt the mechanical FT exam.

Wowser!! Hot dog!! Congratulations, you should feel good. That afternoon session was grueling, Did you feel confident coming out of the exam? I didn't but ended up receiving 95% [Mech TFS].
I felt pretty good overall. I took the testmasters class which refreshed a lot of the fluids side of the test. I work in the power sector so those sections didn't seem too bad because I'm performing the same calculations in my daily job. There were several questions that I just searched for the "keyword" in the MERM and found the right formula. 

I'll post it here because I ain't skeer.

63, first attempt, WRE. No studying or course.

Of course, I had two deaths in the family after I signed up for the exam, so all things considered, I'm not really concerned I didn't pass.
I think you'll definitely pass 2nd time around. I scored 58% first time I took Civil WRE without review course and passed the 2nd time still without a review course. Focus on the areas you performed below average on and still review the other areas and you'll be fine in April.

Back