Texas Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@covert @txjennah Oh wow, you're both very very resilient to have carried on and retaken the thing, even after failing! Kudos to you both! Here's to hoping this is the last time as well

I am a nervous wreck. What exam did you all take?

I took the Civil Structural Exam. The PPI Civil Reference Manual saved my bacon in the morning portion. The afternoon on the other hand, I'm not so confident on 😕

@covert @txjennah Oh wow, you're both very very resilient to have carried on and retaken the thing, even after failing! Kudos to you both! Here's to hoping this is the last time as well

I took the Civil Structural Exam. The PPI Civil Reference Manual saved my bacon in the morning portion. The afternoon on the other hand, I'm not so confident on 😕
I took enviro! It sucked each time, so I don't have high hopes.  I'm sure you did well, and if not, we're here for you.

I took enviro! It sucked each time, so I don't have high hopes.  I'm sure you did well, and if not, we're here for you.
Thank you!! Likewise to you as well on the enviro exam!

No need to be anxious. You have one more day to relax before you learn that you failed. Hehehe

I took the civil structural too! I took a different course, not one of the 'name brand' ones they list on here. If I fail this time I'll be taking a name brand course. o_O

I took the civil structural too! I took a different course, not one of the 'name brand' ones they list on here. If I fail this time I'll be taking a name brand course. o_O
Ah I see. Well hopefully that won't have to be the case! Do you feel the courses helped?

I didn't do any courses or anything of the sort, I just worked out a whole bunch of practice exams and then went over the practice exams. Hopefully that was enough

Ah I see. Well hopefully that won't have to be the case! Do you feel the courses helped?

I didn't do any courses or anything of the sort, I just worked out a whole bunch of practice exams and then went over the practice exams. Hopefully that was enough
I definitely think it helped! The first go around I was only ~3 questions or so off of passing. So I think the first time around it was super helpful, it really did have a lot of examples that were similar to the ones on the exam. I just had a lot going on the day of the exam. The second time around I don't think I did enough work to keep everything fresh, and was hoping I could fly through and guess/luck out/ have questions on my strength that'd get me those extra 3 questions...I don't think it worked that way. It was a dumb plan. 

Personally, I don't see that website getting updated today if no one is there.  Until tomorrow.

Personally, I don't see that website getting updated today if no one is there.  Until tomorrow.
^THIS

Seriously, it was established like 20 hours ago that this would be the case. Texas is pretty good at releasing fast. Start checking about 30 minutes after their office opens tomorrow morning.

Welp. Let’s bring this board back near the top... hopefully they release quick after getting into the office and getting their cup of joe..

meh, they haven't even had their morning coffee or gotten their computers fired up yet. ;)

Give it another 15-30min

Back