Texas Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you already fill out the application and pay the fees? I tried to check mine and it does not show up. BTW all i did was just register for the exam on ncees and pass it. 
Yes, I had done that earlier while registering for the exam.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say I passed! Was nervous about taking this exam only 1 year post-grad.

Thank you guys for helping everyone out on these forums!

So we've got the notice via email from TBPE and have our license number. We're in the TBPE PE roster listed as active. Has anyone ordered their stamps yet? If so, did you use the name they addressed you as in the email? I'm not sure if we should use middle initial or not. The notification email used only first and last name. I called the licensing department and the lady said to wait for a packet in the mail. What packet are they sending? I thought we only got the email notification stating what we needed to submit? Just looking for a little insight to see if I'm jumping ahead of things and need to slow my role.
I believe you get a packet with a form to fill out for them to approve your seal. I printed the form out from TBPE and it looks like you need to stamp the paper and provided a passport-like photo. I would assume additional information would be provided with that form on seal requirements, name to use, etc.

https://engineers.texas.gov/newlicense.html

It looks like first and last name only would be acceptable. I know I have seen just all variations of initials and names. It seems like it just has to have your full last name and no nicknames

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe you get a packet with a form to fill out for them to approve your seal. I printed the form out from TBPE and it looks like you need to stamp the paper and provided a passport-like photo. I would assume additional information would be provided with that form on seal requirements, name to use, etc.

https://engineers.texas.gov/newlicense.html

It looks like first and last name only would be acceptable. I know I have seen just all variations of initials and names. It seems like it just has to have your full last name and no nicknames
Yeah. I printed it from the email as well. Got everything ordered. Just waiting for it to come in to complete the form. Thanks. Still feels weird this process is coming to an end. It's only been a year in the making for me! Haha. Feel like I should be gearing up to study again for April.

Don't forget to get your stamps ordered! Per Section 133.97 you have 60 days obtain your seal and submit it along with your photograph on the form to TBPE for approval.
Yes, I have received an email from TBPE regarding the same subject. Stamp is ordered. Thank you for the reminder.

Back