TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does any1 know how soon we should expect the official letter in the mail?

I am wondering if we are going to get 6 digit license numbers....

Last edited:
Passed!!!!!!!!!!

with 75. Is there anyone who passed with this kind of low score? May be this is almost to the bottom edge.

Congrats Subsea, edd189, lev280, fredstr01, and DaBulls !!!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :smileyballs: :bananalama:

JR

I'm glad I won't be able to see my score...that would surely tell where the lower end of the grading cure is if I passed. :smileyballs:

I think 70 is the passing score, since a few of my friends passed at 70 in Oct 06.
Congrats to all Texas passers!

Who cares if it is a 70 or 99 - even a 100 really only demonstrates "minimum competency" whatever that means. They won't report my score in NY, but if they did and I got a 70- I 'd be walking tall!

Congrats to all Texas passers!
Who cares if it is a 70 or 99 - even a 100 really only demonstrates "minimum competency" whatever that means. They won't report my score in NY, but if they did and I got a 70- I 'd be walking tall!
Well said PEPG! To this day I couldn't tell you what my exact FE score was (somewhere in the 70's) because that was the least important bit of information on that piece of paper. :(

I completely agree.

Just checked and the names have been added to the PE Roster with a License number assigned. TBPE rocks!!! Very quick and efficient...

:(

Another quick question, guys.

What's the next step for those who passed the exam?

Do I have to pay another $200 fee? I checked the PE roaster and the board already assigned a registration number, so I thought I am already a PE officially, but maybe not?

I saw several different fees for the PE (or for the application). Whats is a "PE License Professional Fee"?

Below is an explanation on the TBPE web site.

-PE License Renewal Fee: $35 Fee to renew an existing license.

-PE License Professional Fee: $200 Fee sent to state general revenue for occupational license renewal. Exemption from this fee is possible, click here for more information.

-PE Application Fee: $50 Application fee to apply for a Professional Engineer license.

-PE Application Professional Fee: $200 Professional fee sent to state general revenue to apply for a Professional Engineer license.

Last edited:
Another quick question, guys.
What's the next step for those who passed the exam?

Do I have to pay another $200 fee? I checked the PE roaster and the board already assigned a registration number, so I thought I am already a PE officially, but maybe not?

I saw several different fees for the PE (or for the application). Whats is a "PE License Professional Fee"?

Below is an explanation on the TBPE web site.

-PE License Renewal Fee: $35 Fee to renew an existing license.

-PE License Professional Fee: $200 Fee sent to state general revenue for occupational license renewal. Exemption from this fee is possible, click here for more information.

-PE Application Fee: $50 Application fee to apply for a Professional Engineer license.

-PE Application Professional Fee: $200 Professional fee sent to state general revenue to apply for a Professional Engineer license.
I dont think that you have to pay any fee now. The board will send an email with your license number and two forms eb-33 and eb-34 which you have to fill and send. Get your seal and a nice photograph. Good Luck. Happy Stamping....

anyone know if you have to sign the seal imprint on form EB-33?
On EB-33, Put your photo on top right corner, fill out the small questionaire, sign over the Engineer's Signature at bottom left corner, and stamp your seal at the bottom right corner. DO NOT SIGN OVER THE SEAL. They want to see how the seal looks like.

:) Got my stamp last night...already sent TBPE my picture and my first stamp! Now it's time for more.. :(

Back