TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they get the results electronically. Would be quite a pain to type 500+ grades in by hand.

That's what I am hoping for, that it is sent in some electronic format.

Well, not much has changed on the TBPE site today. If nothing comes out today, it is going to be a long waiting weekend.

Maybe they get the results electronically. Would be quite a pain to type 500+ grades in by hand.

FWIW in 2006 TX received results right on the 8th week (Friday) and posted the following week - on Monday in June & on Wednesday in December - delayed for Christmas holidays. Possibly a trend??

I'm :suicide1:

Congrats to all others who have already received passing letters!!

I hope its not just one "minion" typing in the results in the DB...I am hoping that they probably have some QC/QA process to assure that correct information is put in the DB...

In October I called and they said that they have not recieved them in the mail. So I assuming regular mail is how they get it.

A couple of notes on Texas:

1. Texas receives the results in electronic format. These are uploaded to the boards database and are search able from the website. This is the link that goes on the website.

2. Texas usually has the results posted on the internet the same day they receive them if not, it is the very next day.

The hold up is definitely not the Board. Also, I met the executive director in Houston the other day. They are as concerned about timely test results as you are. They are even putting pressure on NCEES to start offering electronic testing.

I don't think the executive director being in Houston has anything to do with the physical results. I just can't imagine her at a computer inputting the information herself! :party-smiley-048:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it looks like next week will be the week!...and another week of me getting absolutely nothing done except staring at EB.com with the occasional jaunt over to TBPE to see if the results have been posted.

Yall have a good weekend!

We all are in the same boat!

I just have a hard time figuring out, how NCEES can get away with 'discriminating' between states based on their size and other factors!!

I wonder if State PE boards have asked NCEES to be consistent in releasing the results...

Well it looks like next week will be the week!...and another week of me getting absolutely nothing done except staring at EB.com with the occasional jaunt over to TBPE to see if the results have been posted.
Yall have a good weekend!

I wonder if State PE boards have asked NCEES to be consistent in releasing the results...
Prob wouldnt be saying the same thing if you were in one of the smaller, first-released states. You would want results ASAP and not have to wait for the entire country to be ready.

:party-smiley-048:

Texas results are in! Use the search on Oct 2006 and it will give results on the Apr 2007 test!

Whoot! ( I made it! ).

:waitwall:

Passed!!!!!! 84.........

PE Civil (with Transportation Depth)

Didn't know that Texas was still giving the score out as well....

:multiplespotting:

:multiplespotting:

Last edited:
Passed!!!!!!!!!!!

:waitwall: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I suspect TX is one of the few states that still gives out the numerical score. I agree, as Engineers, we like to know the numbers... pretty cool...glad i took it in TX...

:waitwall:

Whoa . . . that's cool. Is TX the only state like that?

I told you guys they were fast to get the results up!

Gongrats to those of you that passed!

For those that didn't don't give up! It took me 2 times to get it nailed. 67 first time 84 second!

They are pretty quick. However, they didn't take the Oct 2006 results link down for any extended period. They just updated it it in one quick update to their page. I checked around lunch time and the TBPE site was showing Oct 2006 results link on the homepage and then suddenly just around 2:00 PM it was updated with the April 2007 results link.

I told you guys they were fast to get the results up!
Gongrats to those of you that passed!

For those that didn't don't give up! It took me 2 times to get it nailed. 67 first time 84 second!

Time to buy you stamp and some new bussiness cards. I'll be cracking open a Shinner for ya'll in about 30 minutes.

Freon, P.E. :smileyballs:

Back