TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pass (71)
Someone owes TxStructural a big sloppy kiss!
Someone, hopefully a female somebody.

The link is the same one from April... I bookmarked it and looked in on it every few weeks as a reminder of the goal to get rid of the "FAIL".

Congrats to you all.

I think the PE list won't be updated until they issue numbers, which could be a while. I vaguely remember something about paying more fees.

:pass  (71)
Someone owes TxStructural a big sloppy kiss!
Someone, hopefully a female somebody.

The link is the same one from April... I bookmarked it and looked in on it every few weeks as a reminder of the goal to get rid of the "FAIL".

Congrats to you all.

I think the PE list won't be updated until they issue numbers, which could be a while. I vaguely remember something about paying more fees.
You dont have to pay any fees to TBPE now. Just get a seal from engineerseals.com, fill out a form, get your picture, and you are good to go.

Thanks. Info assimilated.

I figured I'd buy from Acorn, since they advertise here.

Hey guys, I've been watching this board for a few days now. Just wanted to say thank you for all the good info. Specifically to TXStructural for the link. I passed btw, 88% Civil

Be Good, JMM

I just found this site last week. And it helped me out. I wish I would have found it sooner. Thanks for the link. I passed too.

Now we just need to order stamps I guess. Is there any specific way the name is supposed to be on it or anything?? If I knew that I'd go ahead and order mine... I assume just first name last name but am not sure.

Now we just need to order stamps I guess. Is there any specific way the name is supposed to be on it or anything?? If I knew that I'd go ahead and order mine... I assume just first name last name but am not sure.
Ordered mine from engineerseals.com this morning, since they are in Dallas. You can use any combination of given name or initials and your last name - based on the name the Board has for you. Exact rules are in the TBPE book.

I opted for First_name MI Last_name, but was thinking about FI MI Last_name. The only problem with that is when people look at the seal and try to contact you, they will call and ask for the name as it appears on the seal. And your siganture should generally match the name on the seal.

:BK: Just ordered mine from engineering seals. SInce they are in Dallas standard UPS ground shipping should get it here by hte end of the day tomorrow.

I got an email from the board detailing the rules for what can be on your seal. Also, we have 60 days to fill out a form that documents a record of our seal with them. You can't seal any drawings before you get this approved.

Congratulations to all who passed! :BK:

Latest posts

Back