TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before Christmas...I mean Wednesday afternoon...I mean I've never heard of Christmas or Wednesday.

Before Christmas...I mean Wednesday afternoon...I mean I've never heard of Christmas or Wednesday.
I don't think TX ever said before Christmas..
Lance posted on the Yahoo board several weeks back they should be before Christmas. Of course Lance is now on vacation.

Just a little sarcasm to get me through the night.

:jk:

I know they're working as fast as they can.

I don't think TX ever said before Christmas..
Lance posted on the Yahoo board several weeks back they should be before Christmas. Of course Lance is now on vacation.
;hea59

Got it. They lady said that they had an IT guy that was going to work through the night... :true:

Who knows. or how many phone calls she's fielding. She'll probably tell the next guy that the computer crashed and it will be 3 more months before results are posted. :ph43r:

Yep it seems like who ever answers the phone over there tells you whatever they want. They even asked me who told me that it was going to be today. Doubt they will be working past 5, but it would be nice to see it tonight, so I can either drown my sorrows or celeberate. :wait

Yep it seems like who ever answers the phone over there tells you whatever they want.  They even asked me who told me that it was going to be today.  Doubt they will be working past 5, but it would be nice to see it tonight, so I can either drown my sorrows or celeberate. :wait
If the outcome is the same (a drink to celebrate or a drink to drown sorrow) you shouldn't change your plans for lack of a reason. That way, you'll have a reason for tomorrow.

I'll join you.

I'm sure they would like to get it done too, to cut down the phone calls. And it is just the beginning for them... mail results, issue PE numbers, field requests for regrades, answer calls about "when will I get my number?" & "can I order my seal now?"

They are in "hurry up and wait" mode as well. It's NCEES that needs a good whippin'.

Hope y'all get good news.

(My boss told me today that when he called to get his results, he tried to find out from the person at the state which question he missed. B) )

(My boss told me today that when he called to get his results, he tried to find out from the person at the state which question he missed. B) )

:rotflmao :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotflmao

Passed. Results are online now.

WOOHOO!

Oh, the main page isn't updated. Go to:TBPE

Last edited:
Congrats TXStructural, I am also rejoicing, although I can't find where the link is on the main site, I just went directly through your link so a bit scared that it is just a hoax. Anyway Passed with an 82. The tourment is over, the drinking begins.

Cheers

:pass

Thanks for the link!!! I would have been refreshing the homepage all night!

I got an 88.

TxStructural,

How did you find out about the link? Just wondering since it isn't on the main page.

Also, according to this page I passed! :true:

Congrats Mike. Well done. (Sorry about yesterday) Now celebration time. A big one, I bet.

Congrats to all!!! So, is the PE list updated as well? People who have passed, can you please check if your name is on the PE list..i.e try searching your name in "PE Search".

THanks..

The PE list is still not updated...but according to the Check Grade I passed too (78)!

:???:

Latest posts

Back