TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea if the TX board is open today?
I'm too scared to call.
I had read somewhere in this forum or in the yahoo group that TBPE offices will be closed this tuesday, 26th dec. and will reopen on wednesday, 27th dec. Hope that helps.

I called today. They said they were closed until tomorrow morning. I'll be calling around 8.... Pretty anxious to know!

I called today. They said they were closed until tomorrow morning. I'll be calling around 8.... Pretty anxious to know!
Don't call asking about grades!!!!

Pretend like you're an employer looking to check on a registered engineer. Then maybe they'll say, "We're about to post some new ones, so check back later.".

Wednesday... I too excited to sleep! (With nods to the Disney commercial.) Any of you care to guess your future number, now that the die is cast, or are we a superstitious lot?

The current roster goes up to 98189.

Anybody, anyone?

Called the TX Board (sorry Mike). They said they hadn't received the results from ELSES.

So... I called ELSES and they said that the TX scores were sent by 2nd Day UPS last Friday. The lady I spoke with commented that TX was about the quickest board on getting results posted once they got them.

I didn't have the guts to ask for a tracking number, but I went to the UPS website and plugged in a package sent last Friday second day air from Clemson to Austin and it said the package should deliver by 5pm today (unless they paid for the AM option, then it would be by 10:30 this morning).

So I'm guessing it should be up by noon tomorrow. Good luck!

Sent Friday? Second day would have been yesterday (Tuesday). Unless Christmas has something to do with it.

If ELSES wants to make more money, charge $10 for a raw score 2 days after the exam. Hell, I'd pay an extra $30.

Sent Friday? Second day would have been yesterday (Tuesday). Unless Christmas has something to do with it.
If ELSES wants to make more money, charge $10 for a raw score 2 days after the exam. Hell, I'd pay an extra $30.
Yeah, 2nd day air counts business only. Sat. Sun. and Christmas are not business days...

2nd day because they are trying to save $5? Yeah, right. I guess they also knew the TBPE offices were closed yesterday. UPS frequently delivers some locations early, so hope for Wednesday lingers.

Thanks for the update, Eric.

Someone posted on the Yahoo board that TBPE has results, and will be posting them today or tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone posted on the Yahoo board that TBPE has results, and will be posting them today or tomorrow.
Called the board again. They do have results and they are in the process of entering them in. There will be a link on http://www.tbpe.state.tx.us/ when they have completed them.

They told me they expected them to be up this afternoon. Tomorrow morning at the latest.

Thanks for making those calls.

:bow:

You're bravely doing what we all are too ashamed to do.

I don't know how much work will get done today with all this waiting

Looks like tomorrow. Just talked to a guy there and he said he never heard of them coming out today. Cheers

Latest posts

Back