TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys... I just now called TBPE and they said that the results MAY BE out during next week. For sure not this week.At least now we do not have anything but enjoy Christmas!
Your kidding...

Well, at least I can get back to work for the remainder of the week. I hate waiting. Hopefully this time it is good news.
They have not gotten the results from NCEES yet. They are hoping to get them during next week. Let's hope results come next week with good news.
I have set my expectation to first week of January. If it will be earlier then good. I have also set my expectation to taking it again April 2011. But i will still be checking this site everytime.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I was in your shoes back in 2005. That year there was a problem with the Petroleum Engineering PE and the results did not come out until December 28th. I assure you that the folks in Austin will post the results as soon as they can. Back then, Texas was one of the few states that put the results online. I took some pleasure in the fact that us "Backward Rednecks" got our results electronicly, while the "enlighted" people in the NorthEast and West Coast had to wait on the mail. Lastly, reguardless of the results, your kids will still let you read them a bedtime story.

Freon, PE & EB.Com Gray Beard

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies & Gentlemen,
I was in your shoes back in 2005. That year there was a problem with the Petroleum Engineering PE and the results did not come out until December 28th. I assure you that the floks in Austin will post the results as soon as they can. Back then, Texas was one of the few states that put the results online. I took some pleasure in the fact that us "Backward Rednecks" got our results electronicly, while the "enlighted" people in the NorthEast and West Coast had to wait on the mail. Lastly, reguardless of the results, your kids will still let you read them a bedtime story.

Thanks for that last comment Freon. It sure is easy to lose perspective when you're obsessing. Have a terrific New Year.

Ladies & Gentlemen,
I was in your shoes back in 2005. That year there was a problem with the Petroleum Engineering PE and the results did not come out until December 28th. I assure you that the floks in Austin will post the results as soon as they can. Back then, Texas was one of the few states that put the results online. I took some pleasure in the fact that us "Backward Rednecks" got our results electronicly, while the "enlighted" people in the NorthEast and West Coast had to wait on the mail. Lastly, reguardless of the results, your kids will still let you read them a bedtime story.

Thanks for that last comment Freon. It sure is easy to lose perspective when you're obsessing. Have a terrific New Year.
+1. At the end of the day, life still goes on.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

You are absolutely right. And my little one did ask for bedtime story.

Thank you for sharing your past experience.

Well at least with exam results not being issued today, I can hold off from jumping out of the 6th story window. It is cold and wet in Dallas and I don't want to get sick.

I haven't gotten anything done in almost a month. I'm holding out for results because if I pass I'm out the door at my current job.

%5B2790%5Dsjr3639.zip.jpg

Back