TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody getting emails from the Yahoo group? It has been relatively quiet compared to the last couple of tests.

Anybody getting emails from the Yahoo group? It has been relatively quiet compared to the last couple of tests.
Its been pretty quiet, but its not like anybody knows anything anyway. Like it would kill NCEES to hire someone to write a goddamn blog to help us ease the passage of time with some updates. My goddamn cat has a blog.

Its been pretty quiet, but its not like anybody knows anything anyway. Like it would kill NCEES to hire someone to write a goddamn blog to help us ease the passage of time with some updates. My goddamn cat has a blog.
LOL at cat with blog. Just found it funny. The cat, not the **** wait.

Maybe because I told David how incredibily excessive it was for NCEES to take 8-10 weeks to grade a scantron exam on tbpe yahoo group forums lol.

dog_treat.jpg

I know how you feel! Waiting for it is grueling.

Cat Blog Entry 12/21/10 2:30pm "That **** squirrel is teasing me thru the window again. One of these days I will break the glass and eat that SOB. Hopefully my owner passes the PE exam. I hate flying through the air. Is that cat nip? OMG IT'S CAT NIP. BRB"

Maybe because I told David how incredibily excessive it was for NCEES to take 8-10 weeks to grade a scantron exam on tbpe yahoo group forums lol.
I figured that was you. ;)
Someone needs to say how it is, I figured it would be me, to speak up for those who are in a bad situation like KathyJ's husband who is currently out of work. And the way I wrote it was respectful to David, not like I insulted him or anything. We just want a straight forward explanation.

"Exam results/diagnostics not yet available "

Let's call it another day, sadly.

Cat Blog Entry 12/21/10 2:30pm "That **** squirrel is teasing me thru the window again. One of these days I will break the glass and eat that SOB. Hopefully my owner passes the PE exam. I hate flying through the air. Is that cat nip? OMG IT'S CAT NIP. BRB"
Cat Blog Entry 12/21/10 4:05pm "Owner has purchased another litterbox in vain attempt to keep me from urinating on stairs. I wonder how many litterboxes I can get him to purchase? Tracking..."

Cat Blog Entry 12/21/10 4:05pm "Owner has purchased another litterbox in vain attempt to keep me from urinating on stairs. I wonder how many litterboxes I can get him to purchase? Tracking..."
LMAO :lmao:

Lol, that made me laugh :bananapowerslide:

Cat Blog Entry 12/22/10 11:18am "Another personal success: managed to vomit so that it hit the edge of the table, some important looking papers, one of the chairs, the floor, and the dog. The unheard of five-bagger!"

Hi Guys... I just now called TBPE and they said that the results MAY BE out during next week. For sure not this week.

At least now we do not have anything but enjoy Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys... I just now called TBPE and they said that the results MAY BE out during next week. For sure not this week.At least now we do not have anything but enjoy Christmas!
Your kidding...

Well, at least I can get back to work for the remainder of the week. I hate waiting. Hopefully this time it is good news.

Hi Guys... I just now called TBPE and they said that the results MAY BE out during next week. For sure not this week.At least now we do not have anything but enjoy Christmas!
Your kidding...

Well, at least I can get back to work for the remainder of the week. I hate waiting. Hopefully this time it is good news.
They have not gotten the results from NCEES yet. They are hoping to get them during next week. Let's hope results come next week with good news.

Back