TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who are not also members of the Yahoo discussion group...David indicated that the roster will be updated tomorrow.

Congrats to all that passed, and thanks for keeping me entertained with the cat blog during the wait!

For those who are not also members of the Yahoo discussion group...David indicated that the roster will be updated tomorrow.
Congrats to all that passed, and thanks for keeping me entertained with the cat blog during the wait!
Do you know where we find the roster? Is it on TBPE?

Do you know where we find the roster? Is it on TBPE?

Tomorrow, probably around lunch you'll see your name when you do a PE search on their website. You'll get your PE number as well..

had a wee dram of the single malt that i bought on my way home from reliant after the exam tonight. tasted great!

speaking of taking the exam at reliant, that was a surreal experience.

hey DJ hang in there man.. you'll do it next time.. just chill & enjoy the new years party.. all the best in 2011

My anxiety has turned into depression. Failed Struc. 1 (for the second time) with a score of 65
Dont let it get you down man. I failed the SE1 twice and then took the CE-Struct this last time. Passed first time. Keep your head up and DONT GIVE UP!
I was thinking of taking the CE-Struc. in April instead of the 2-day structural monster. Did you find the CE-struc to be much easier?

They have posted at least a few of the new PEs on the roster. I checked on a friend and he was already loaded into their roster (and his last name began with "S")...

I passed the PE MEchanical (Thermal and Fluids) in first attempt. I am so glad that its over. I studies about 200-250 hrs.

Back