TEXAS RESULTS ARE OUT. SERIOUSLY

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any clue why it still says "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available" on the NCEES website? I figured it would have updated first.

Any clue why it still says "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available" on the NCEES website? I figured it would have updated first.
I think that the the NCEES website will not get updated until the state gets back to NCEES to let them know that they have "accepted, verified, whatever) the results so it could still be a while.

congrats to the Lone Star State. let's go Florida you r typically next n line. I need nothing more for Xmas but to b a PE.

88 Power. Happy to pass but had I studied more than 20-30 hours I could have gotten into the 90s. I would have liked to have beat my boss's score so I wouldn't have to hear about it all the time.

I passed! First time taker PE Civil - Transpo-- I got a 70% I barely escaped!!
Congrats Dude. I got a score of 65 (PE Civil - Transp. Texas). ended up failing. my ncees report shows 48/80. just wondering how much does your ncees report show ???????

I passed! First time taker PE Civil - Transpo-- I got a 70% I barely escaped!!
Congrats Dude. I got a score of 65 (PE Civil - Transp. Texas). ended up failing. my ncees report shows 48/80.just wondering how much does your ncees report show ???????
wish i had some data for structural afternoon, with 48/80 = 65 when its really 60 a 70 would probably be a 52/80, but they are pretty hush hush of how curves work

Latest posts

Back