Texas Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but not successfully.  Your time, $$, and energy is best spent elsewhere preparing for the next go-round.  Keep at it.  Stay focused and determined.  You got this! :thumbs:
he speaks the truth though i would if it were me (hope its not but I dont know yet)

its $75 and directions are on the ncees site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but not successfully.  Your time, $$, and energy is best spent elsewhere preparing for the next go-round.  Keep at it.  Stay focused and determined.  You got this! :thumbs:
I talked to NCEES and they said no one has ever had their score changed due to a manual check, therefore there is no reason for me to donate $75 to them

Thanks for the encouragement, I will try harder next time-- fourth time is the charm!! 

Civil Structure - 82 First time.

Just keep studying hard and smart guys and gals. Its easier said than done but I did put in good 4 months behind this. Schedule yourself and tabs are your best friend. 

I talked to NCEES and they said no one has ever had their score changed due to a manual check, therefore there is no reason for me to donate $75 to them

Thanks for the encouragement, I will try harder next time-- fourth time is the charm!! 
Tryandtryagain, if I failed by 1 question, I would try to do a manual check. In all, you will at least get more details on how you did which will help you next time around . And why would you not want to challenge it ... doesn't your score matter to you ? Just because someone said nothing will happen , doesn't mean you don't give it your best shot.

Back