Texas Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I failed. I can't believe it. I thought I did better than last time. Civil / Structural is tough. I wish I studied harder.
Study smarter, not harder. Civil/Structural is the shittiest of all the disciplines, with all those codes. Study smarter. 

I passed 78.00 (Civil - Water Resources and Enviro)!! As did a huge majority of my friends!

Texas Civil (Structural Depth). Passed with a 79%. Results are posted on the TBPE website but not yet on NCEES.

That's all from TX? I thought we had more ppl on this board from TX...

Thank God.Passed-PE Power
would you mind sharing your score?. i took power test as well in MO my results are not out yet. i am freaking out. coz i am 50/50 about the exam..just trying to figure out if 70% is passing score for power or higher.

Anyone ever heard of challenging the results? I'm so close about 1 question away
Yes, but not successfully.  Your time, $$, and energy is best spent elsewhere preparing for the next go-round.  Keep at it.  Stay focused and determined.  You got this! :thumbs:

Back