Texas PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4:30   taking bets for over/unders....who wants in?
Finger crossed I m not very positive about my result I just want to know and to know what should I do for next step and I plan for it ... 

don't think results are coming in today. Maybe tomorrow morning same day as my company Christmas party. 4th year in a row lol

don't think results are coming in today. Maybe tomorrow morning same day as my company Christmas party. 4th year in a row lol
If you are right you will need to post that day every year for Texas folks to know when they will get their results lol

I found out I passed the October 2015 exam late morning on a Friday last year, but I want to say Texas was one of the first states to release scores.  I think I found out by looking up the next PE license number on the PE search.  Then I searched my last name, and there it was.  I found out my score later.

1 minute ago, InfinityX2K4 said: 20 for you if released between 4:42 and 5pm lol
Even better, you got 4:30 and up

I just did an EIT search and I've been removed from that list....good news I guess
That is strange, my friends are PE'S and they still show up on the EIT roster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm still listed as an EIT, but I am now a PE. I'm on both rosters lol.

If it's not posted by 6PM then we can probably say it will be tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back