Texas PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like a hell ........................... **** it ....................................

TX is a big state and had lots of examinees on Oct. I think it will take longer that other states for the board to finalize and give the permission to the NCEES to release the result. In Houston the test takers were around 1500 ppl.

TX is a big state and had lots of examinees on Oct. I think it will take longer that other states for the board to finalize and give the permission to the NCEES to release the result. In Houston the test takers were around 1500 ppl.
yea the DFW taker were around too many as well...

I attended a webinar today, and Texas had almost twice as many test takers in October 2016 vs October 2015 (due to decoupling I guess).  They said there were almost 3,000 test takers across the state.

I couldn't imagine that the board has to manual enter these results in....has to be electronic. I guess maybe they manually check it after.....I don't know

I attended a webinar today, and Texas had almost twice as many test takers in October 2016 vs October 2015 (due to decoupling I guess).  They said there were almost 3,000 test takers across the state.
The process shouldn't be delayed much based on an increased number of test takers. I mean It went from 1500 to 3000 not 30000

Just spoke to someone at TBPE. She said they just received notice about an hour ago and that they were working on getting them out.

When I pressed if that meant today, she said she wasn't sure, but it sounded like very soon. 

Just spoke to someone at TBPE. She said they just received notice about an hour ago and that they were working on getting them out.

When I pressed if that meant today, she said she wasn't sure, but it sounded like very soon. 
argoafgaskljfgjsfgkjlafgafg

Fingers Crossed, I'm sure they want to get them out today to avoid receiving thousands of emails overnight to deal with in the morning LOL

Back