Texas not Posted yet

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raycpe

Reaction score
After finally getting through to the Exam history page. I see "Exam results/diagnostics not yet avilable"

I used the chat and they informed me that they cannot post the results until the texas board approves them. It will take one to two days more.

:(

After finally getting through to the Exam history page. I see "Exam results/diagnostics not yet avilable"

That was worth making a new topic for? :sucks:

:jerkit:

I thought it was worth it considering everyone is wondering which results have been released thus far. Took me about 30 mins to login. And if you don't live in TX why are you concerned about it?

That was worth making a new topic for? :sucks:

:jerkit:

I thought it was worth it considering everyone is wondering which results have been released thus far. Took me about 30 mins to login. And if you don't live in TX why are you concerned about it?
there already is a TX page. why you spamin

But they are going to be on break so the results wont be posted untill 27 -28 i think

Back