Tennessee Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Immigration notice letter is even faster than the PE/FE result

Tennessee does not get in any hurry to send out the results. They have been telling me for the past two weeks that they are mailing out the results but that was a lie. No one I know has gotten anything yet. We are such in the stone age with technology here. It is ridiculous!!

Have you, guys open TN engineering website yet? It said:

"The October 2009 engineering exam results have been mailed. If you have not received your results by Friday, January 15, 2010, call the Board Office. "

Hope we'll see the result soon and some of us will celebrate. :rotflmao:

I live about an hour south of Nashville and I'm hoping today's the day (at least if I pass that is), since they were mailed out Yesterday morning. But realistically I figure it'll be tomorrow. :waitwall:

Now we have snow and really cold weather---it is another excuse on why the results are not out yet----

You know TN is technology challenged when Miss. can get the results faster than us!

I just checked the mail no results. Im in Rhea County, I kinda figured it would be Friday anyway

Checked the mail today and........................

Congratulations! We're setting a new record for waiting time in TN!! I'm rooting for a nice round 80!

Each day I become more and more disgruntled with our state board. Ridiculous.....

Nothing in Knoxville's mail today. Maybe tomorrow or hopefully at least by Saturday.......

When you post whether you received your results or not, please post your location.

I am pretty certain that when you get your letter will be based on which distribution post office your mail has to go through.

For instance, Murfreesboro's mail will be distributed directly from the Nashville post office to Murfreesboro's post office.

Those located further away from Nashville gets their mail circulated through at least one more distribution post office before it comes to their local post office for delivery.

Got to love snail mail.

When you post whether you received your results or not, please post your location.I am pretty certain that when you get your letter will be based on which distribution post office your mail has to go through.

For instance, Murfreesboro's mail will be distributed directly from the Nashville post office to Murfreesboro's post office.

Those located further away from Nashville gets their mail circulated through at least one more distribution post office before it comes to their local post office for delivery.

Got to love snail mail.
Good point! Talk around Knoxville is that the Post Office is going to eliminate Knoxville's distribution office and route everything through Atlanta's. :mad2:

I don't think they have mailed them yet. They are just toying with our emotions!

This is crazy, :waitwall: I can't work today and keep checking any post from Nashville guys. :mail-296:

Hope to see a post "I PASSED" soon.. and with this "soon" happend today. Don't beleive I have to wait one more weekend. :dancingnaughty: :tardbang:

A friend of mine got his results today in Knoxville He passed. Now I have to wait to get home........

A friend of mine got his results today in Knoxville He passed. Now I have to wait to get home........
Today as the 8th? They delievered it in the morning?

Thanks!!! I'm in Knoxville too. But our mail guy normal does it in the afternoon.

I'll go check it later...

I'm in Knoxville, and I got a big fat nothing!!!!

A co-worker got her FE results today.

Back