Tennessee Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recieved an email for the Fall/Winter 2009 Design Lines Newsletter from the Tennessee Board. Does this mean I passed?
I'm pretty sure they sign you up for that newsletter when they process your application for the exam. What a tease to see that e-mail in you inbox.

I just called Wanda.

She said they have the results now but it'll be next week when they can mail them out.

And it'll be from her.

Sometimes, I wonder if they purposely wait an extra day or two. Hopefully the mail processes quickly this week!

Is anyone else holding off on renewing their EI until they get their results?

This waiting is driving me crazy. I get tired of being asked by people all the time, "Did you pass?"

This waiting is driving me crazy. I get tired of being asked by people all the time, "Did you pass?"
what's EI?
Engineer Intern. What's it called in Tennessee? I took my FE exam in Arkansas.
It is called Engineer Intern in Tennessee as well, but it does not need to be renewed.

what's EI?
Engineer Intern. What's it called in Tennessee? I took my FE exam in Arkansas.
It is called Engineer Intern in Tennessee as well, but it does not need to be renewed.
Arkansas makes you pay a yearly fee to keep your EI certification active unitl you pass the PE exam.

The wait is driving me crazy. It seems like every state except Tennessee and Wyoming recieved the results faster than the results from April exam. I do not understand the delay. Every time I check the mail, I get dissapointed. I felt pretty good about the exam when I took it, but the longer that I wait, the more doubt creeps in. I thought the anticipation of actually taking the exam was bad, but the wait for the results is just as bad, if not worse.

The wait is driving me crazy. It seems like every state except Tennessee and Wyoming recieved the results faster than the results from April exam. I do not understand the delay. Every time I check the mail, I get dissapointed. I felt pretty good about the exam when I took it, but the longer that I wait, the more doubt creeps in. I thought the anticipation of actually taking the exam was bad, but the wait for the results is just as bad, if not worse.
I am the same. I felt really good about the exam when I left, but this waiting period is making my confidence go way down.

I am curious why they can't simply put a list up on the internet. Arkansas just simply posts a pdf of first 5 letters of a last name with an exam id number for those who passed on their main page.

I am the same. I felt really good about the exam when I left, but this waiting period is making my confidence go way down.

I am curious why they can't simply put a list up on the internet. Arkansas just simply posts a pdf of first 5 letters of a last name with an exam id number for those who passed on their main page.
I don't know either. NCEES offers a service where the examinees are notified via email, I wish Tennessee would take advantage of that. We could have known 19 days ago.

I'll tell all of you like I told my cousin that played for UT. "Nothing sucks like a Big Orange". We just laugh and he reminds that my beloved Razorbacks are 2 and 8 against the Vols since entering the SEC... Yea Yea Yea... Anyway, Good to all of you that are still waiting. Chall, that especially goes for you, fellow Razorback fan!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Talked to Wanda and she said results were mailed out this morning. Not sure how early, so could show up today for us Nashville folks or later this week for further away I imagine.

I'm about 3 miles from downtown so I would think I'll get them as soon as anyone. Will check today around 4:00.....

Good luck!

Talked to Wanda and she said results were mailed out this morning. Not sure how early, so could show up today for us Nashville folks or later this week for further away I imagine.
I'm about 3 miles from downtown so I would think I'll get them as soon as anyone. Will check today around 4:00.....

Good luck!
Thanks for the updates and good luck!!

I guess it took them a while to lick all those stamps- that’s why they didn't go out until Wednesday!

I'm in west TN--so I will get mine--Oh maybe about the time CA get their results---

Frustration with the lack of technology in Tennessee definitely implied!

I've been nervously waiting all winter break. I felt very confident rt after the exam (while watching the last half of TN vs AL and chugging beers). Yet now i find myself all but accepting the fact i Failed lol, idk if it is just nerves but every day that passes Im less and less confident (all 75 days...).

I shouldnt get this worked up over it, but i cant help it. Im going to lose my mind tomorrow and Friday waiting on results.....

Good Luck to every one waiting

I know this post is irrelevant but i need to vent to a sympathetic crowd, my girlfriend is tired of hearing about it....

Tennessee does not get in any hurry to send out the results. They have been telling me for the past two weeks that they are mailing out the results but that was a lie. No one I know has gotten anything yet. We are such in the stone age with technology here. It is ridiculous!!

Back