Taylor Swift

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I just love Michael Bolton, I bet you must really love him?  What is your favorite song?

I honestly didn't know who Taylor Swift even was before this thread.  But I like for her testimony:

At one point, McFarland brought up a photo from the meet-and-greet that shows Swift, Mueller, and Mueller's then-girlfriend Shannon Melcher. Each side of the trial has attempted to use the photo to bolster their argument, but Swift rejected McFarland's claim that the photo showed nothing inappropriate.

"Gabe, this is a photo of him with his hand up my skirt -- with his hand on my ass," she said. "You can ask me a million questions -- I'm never going to say anything different. I never have said anything different."

In addition, Swift repeatedly peppered her responses with dry comeback lines.

Looking at the photo, McFarland asked Swift why the front of her skirt did not appear to be lifted. "Because my ass is located in the back of my body," Swift said.

McFarland also noted that Swift was closer to Melcher than Mueller in the photo. "Yes, she did not have her hand on my ass," Swift replied.

To me that photo looks like maybe his hand is OUTSIDE the skirt, but who knows.  Seems if she didn't want it, it was inappropriate.  I don't go around putting my hand on girl's asses, that's for sure.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/11/12/taylor-swift-sexual-assault-photo-radio-dj-grabs-butt/

So this just came up on my radar because it's all over the news as Swift is supposedly testifying in court.  I searched and found the link to the photo.  It sure looks like this guy is attempting to make it look like he grabbing her a$$ even if he didn't (but I think he's touching).  I see a small kink in TS's dress like he's at least pushing the fabric against her and making contact with her rear.  Completely unnecessary and a real dick-head move.  I'm not one to swoon over TS but to me she remains the complete professional and doesn't make a scene then and there about this d-bag and his "brush" with her butt.  Instead she tells her "people" that this guy is a jerk and she's offended by his presence.  Her star power and pull results in this guy losing his lob and being labeled as a jerk in the radio world that is his livelihood.  He sues her for "defamation of character".  She countersues for $1 and takes the time to basically call this guy out for the jerk he is.  Sexual assault is a pretty strong description but he should know better.  He was shooting for some bragging material and got used.  Good!

He's toast (in addition to being a jerk).

I'm particularly impressed with her decision to sue for $1.  Class move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back