Taylor Swift

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't understand why you're posting on this board when you're clearly in a different life stage than the rest of us. Other than to be a troll, of course. Isn't there some teeny bopper or AskMen-type board for little boys that you can go play on instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
For knowing about TS's cats?
No, just in general.

You+need+to+stop+all+of+this.gif

you_just_gestured_to_all_of_me.gif

I still don't understand why you're posting on this board when you're clearly in a different life stage than the rest of us. Other than to be a troll, of course. Isn't there some teeny bopper or AskMen-type board for little boys that you can go play on instead?
What IS the average age here?  And why would that matter?  You're all engineers like me.  I'm not a teenager, I just find that once you figure out the basic adult stuff like investing, mortgages, bill, etc there's really nothing left to talk about.

Also, do you know what most of the internet is?  Idiots and freaks.  A forum of engineers is like a prayer come true.  You can find smart people in other places but there aren't many smart people forums.  And of those, only this one has other engineers.

And yet we have a thread related to Taylor Swift started by a "smart engineer"...
Some people might say that life is too short to convince yet another online community that you're smart and awesome when it's better to just have fun.

What IS the average age here?  And why would that matter?  You're all engineers like me.  I'm not a teenager, I just find that once you figure out the basic adult stuff like investing, mortgages, bill, etc there's really nothing left to talk about.

Also, do you know what most of the internet is?  Idiots and freaks.  A forum of engineers is like a prayer come true.  You can find smart people in other places but there aren't many smart people forums.  And of those, only this one has other engineers.
It's not about age. It's about maturity. The regulars here span from early 20s up to late 50s. You may not be a teenager but you clearly don't have the life experience to understand how you're being perceived.

It's not about age. It's about maturity. The regulars here span from early 20s up to late 50s. You may not be a teenager but you clearly don't have the life experience to understand how you're being perceived.
Is arguing your way of fishing for personal information about me?

Damn forgot to change it back.  For a while we all changed our avatars to Taylor Swift/other tween suited ones.

Back