STAMP

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WantsPE

Sparky
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I am wondering if anyone has ordered their stamp yet?

I am torn between the standard and Self inking type. Its 15$ more for the self inking one.. Is it worth it?

Any suggestions?

Get both. Who cares? The price of a stamp or two is small potatoes compared to all the fees associated with getting your PE License.

Hey GuysI am wondering if anyone has ordered their stamp yet?

I am torn between the standard and Self inking type. Its 15$ more for the self inking one.. Is it worth it?

Any suggestions?

I am required to have one to get my PE license active, so I just ordered the cheapest rubber one to start with I will get the nicer one later.

I do not have much to stamp anyway, right now.

I ordered two. One pocket type seal and a table long reach seal. Nothing fancy about them but cannot wait until I get it. I should get it in the mail tomorrow.

Brings about some good questions. Is there a standard fee list associated with using the stamp, does it vary from State to State? For the mechanical discipline, what are some examples where the opportunity to use your stamp my present itself?

Couple questions:

Where did you order your stamp?

Did you already get your license number? I had to send in another 40 bucks for my cert and number (Maine).

Couple questions:

Did you already get your license number? I had to send in another 40 bucks for my cert and number (Maine).
Regarding stamps, I will probably just order online from here once I received my license number:

http://www.acornsales.com/Merchant2/mercha...n/CTGY/Engineer

I am going to get a stamp and a separate ink pad. I hear the self inking ones can dry out unless they are used a lot.

In Massachusetts, the license numbers and wall certificates went up to $107 on July 1! (up from $93). Oh well - I am just happy I passed!!

I just ordered the standard rubber stamp directly from the Board. It was 25$ from the Nevada Board and $150 for the license and certificate.

Couple questions:

i sent my $40 on Thursday, i'm wondering when we'll get our numbers. probably a while knowing the state.

I'm about to order my CA PE stamp and I have the option for "Registered Professional Engineer" or "Licensed Professional Engineer". Not sure if every state has these options. What's more common? What are you all using?

I'm about to order my CA PE stamp and I have the option for "Registered Professional Engineer" or "Licensed Professional Engineer". Not sure if every state has these options. What's more common? What are you all using?
You can use either, look at the board rules >http://www.pels.ca.gov/licensees/boardrules.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello folks, I need an advice.

I'm about to order a PE stamp.

Currently, I'm living outside of US and I will stay in New Orleans next week and another week in New York.

So, what will be the best choice for this situation?

Is there any offline PE stamp store in New York? so that I can visit and purchase one?

Or will ordering to Hotel just be the best? I'm afraid that I the delivery could be too delayed or too early to get it.

What should I do?

Back