Spring 2016 grading date

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope, but I think Tuesday next week is the next serious day to look for results. 

May be they will release the results for Non-PCS states today. 

I passed..both vertical and lateral..second time. First time I failed both since I didn't study anything since I took PE in the previous session and  thought SE would be piece of cake. Bottom line is you need to study to pass this exam. Thank you guys for answering all my questions and support. You guys are awesome!!!!

I passed..both vertical and lateral..second time. First time I failed both since I didn't study anything since I took PE in the previous session and  thought SE would be piece of cake. Bottom line is you need to study to pass this exam. Thank you guys for answering all my questions and support. You guys are awesome!!!!
nicely done!  

Quick question....Does acceptable means passed? I dont want to runn to my boss and tell him that I passed and then find out that doesnt mean pass. In PE result we got passed. 

Quick question....Does acceptable means passed? I dont want to runn to my boss and tell him that I passed and then find out that doesnt mean pass. In PE result we got passed. 

What is required to pass?

Licensure candidates are not required to obtain acceptable results on both 8-hour components of the SE exam during a single exam administration. They can sit for and obtain acceptable results on one component and then sit for and obtain acceptable results on the second component at a later date. However, they must obtain acceptable results on both 8-hour components within a five-year period in order to pass the SE exam.

Ya acceptable means pass effectively.  The reason they don't put a pass/fail is you have to get acceptable on both components in order to truly "pass" the SE.  

2 acceptables=pass.  

Back