SOUTH CAROLINA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clemsonin2008

Reaction score
Checked the mail, no letter today. Still havent heard from any SC people.

Last edited by a moderator:
for those who received passing emails, have you check the llr.sc licensee lookup and is your name on the list of engineers there? this wait can make a person crazy!

for those who received passing emails, have you check the llr.sc licensee lookup and is your name on the list of engineers there? this wait can make a person crazy!
I haven't received anything either. still waiting...

It took four days after getting the letter in December for the llr website to have my license listed.

I just posted this in another thread, but I figured I should put it here so the SC people could see it...

They have started adding license numbers to the LLR website.

https://verify.llronline.com/LicLookup/LookupMain.aspx

Hit the scroll bar and go to "Engineers and Land Surveyors", then under "COA / License #:" start with numbers 26517 - 26542 (only about 30 added so far). They were all added yesterday and are in alphabetical order. I assume they will be adding more over the next few days.

Hit the scroll bar and go to "Engineers and Land Surveyors", then under "COA / License #:" start with numbers 26517 - 26542 (only about 30 added so far). They were all added yesterday and are in alphabetical order. I assume they will be adding more over the next few days.
The goofball in the office next to me has been doing this all day. I hear 'click, click NOT YET! click, click NOT YET!'

I just got my results by email, and all I going to say is IT'S TIME FOR A NEW USERNAME!!!!!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting:

The results should have been mailed out already. I called ELSES, and they say I should have received something by now. The lady asked me for my email address, and said she would re-send them in a minute, and she did. So If you havent gotten anything, call ELESE and ask them to re-send.

I just got my results by email, and all I going to say is IT'S TIME FOR A NEW USERNAME!!!!!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting:

The results should have been mailed out already. I called ELSES, and they say I should have received something by now. The lady asked me for my email address, and said she would re-send them in a minute, and she did. So If you havent gotten anything, call ELESE and ask them to re-send.
IsAnEngineer is correct. The results were send out on Monday. I called and they re-send my result, AND I PASSED TOO. :party-smiley-048:

Back