South Carolina results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's official, as of this morning I am showing up in the licensee lookup! So they have at least added some, if not all of the in-state licenses. Ncees still shows nothing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG SM-N900A..FireKat N3 V25XxXR

It's official, as of this morning I am showing up in the licensee lookup! So they have at least added some, if not all of the in-state licenses. Ncees still shows nothing.

Same thing for me!   Wasn't  sure if i had done well enough to pass the power exam but guess I did!

Hope everyone else gets good results soon also. 

I PASSSSEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!   What a great feeling!

Thanks @ClemsonEngineer for your post, I would have never checked my SC LLR account otherwise.  Now I can enjoy my weekend and Christmas season!  

Good luck to everyone and to those of you that have to wait on NCEES to release your scores; hopeful y'all can celebrate as well. 

When you look at your licence number did it match the number available on the "change of address" webpage?

I PASSSSEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!   What a great feeling!

Thanks @ClemsonEngineer for your post, I would have never checked my SC LLR account otherwise.  Now I can enjoy my weekend and Christmas season!  

Good luck to everyone and to those of you that have to wait on NCEES to release your scores; hopeful y'all can celebrate as well. 
When you look at your licence number did it match the number available on the "change of address" webpage?

I would imagine. It looks like they spent Friday putting some of the licensees in the database on the website, it makes sense that they finish tomorrow. I don't think in the recent years it has taken more than 2 days for SC to release results. 

I got it to work this time....I think im a PE.

License number: 33975
License type: Engineering

Classification(s)

ENGINEER CATEGORY A

First Issue Date: 12/09/2016
Expiration: 06/30/2018

Just got an email from the board with the results. Still nothing posted on the ncees page though.

I'm not sold until I see it in NCEES but when I click "print license card", I have another number assigned to me other than my EIT.  

I'm hopeful this is an unofficial confirmation. 
Thats your number, now we can stamp ****! 

Back