South Carolina results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also like to know the answer to this question. I don't believe I have an account through South Carolina as I am from Florida and just registered to take exam early through South Carolina.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I also registered for early exam. Looks like I still have an account on their system. Just do forgot user id and then forgot password to reset the password.

https://eservice.llr.sc.gov/SSO/Login/LoginPage?ReturnUrl=%2fSSO

I also got " You currently have no pending applications on file."

Could anyone who took the exam early give an update on what the application status looks like on their end?  Mine shows no applications pending

I have the same "no applications pending" message. I didn't take the test early and have nothing in my pocket book. It seemed like clemson took his EIT in state so he already had something in his pocket book. I did my EIT in a different state and there is nothing listed. I did verify that on the change address link I have a license number and when I do licensee lookup it says nothing found. Are all the licenses sequential when issued or do they reserve everyone a number before you take the exam?

I'm not sold until I see it in NCEES but when I click "print license card", I have another number assigned to me other than my EIT.  

I'm hopeful this is an unofficial confirmation. 

I totally agree with nothing being official until it is on ncees. But seeing as we aren't going to know anything until next week, I need some sort of outlandish speculation to keep myself sane.

The big question is, is this standard procedure for all SC test takers or really an indication of a passing result.

This licence number has letters in it but I thought it should be only numbers.  This worries me.

I chose "Application Status" on the right hand side of the page, and got to this:

I had to use the "forgot my User ID" and "forgot my password" ... finally logged in and I have a page that said my name License Type: "PE Examination", and then Status: "PENDING - EXAM RESULTS"

I could click it for more info, but it says more of the same: PENDING.

SC Screenshot.JPG

Mine has some letters at the front which I think designates Engineers and Land Surveyors  (ELS) then an E at the end for Engineer then numbers that seem to line up with where new numbers would land (mine is 33983) in the middle.

I chose "Application Status" on the right hand side of the page, and got to this:

I had to use the "forgot my User ID" and "forgot my password" ... finally logged in and I have a page that said my name License Type: "PE Examination", and then Status: "PENDING - EXAM RESULTS"

I could click it for more info, but it says more of the same: PENDING.

View attachment 8975
Did you take the exam early?

I passed!  I checked my llr account and clicked on view my pocket card.  It showed up my EIT and my PE with today's issue date.  Ncees still shows nothing.
So thankful you posted this .... I just logged into my account and sure enough there is my eit license card and my new pe license card with an effective date of 12/9/16 so guess I passed!  Woohoo!

I tried this and did not see any update. However when i try to update my home address there is a license number associated with my account. Not sure if this means anything or not. 

Is this still the case for you today?  Are you in/out state and did you take it early? 

I took it it early as an out-of-state applicant and I have nothing when I go look under the change address page 

Back