Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good gosh, people, they are called SHOES and you should wear them ALL THE TIME when you're in the OFFICE. I don't need your nasty naked feet all over the carpet.
Just asking ... is kicking shoes off under your desk ok? I do that sometimes.

Having a coffee can under your desk to piss in is NOT acceptable
That is wrong. Time to get out of there!

Agreed. Everyone knows Gatorade bottles are preferred since they are resealable.
Now that's funny. He doesn't realize anyone knows (I think/hope) but if he did I would bring up the gatorade bottle idea to him. I caught on recently after noticing that he closes his door about every 1-2 hours and he never leaves our suite the entire day unless it's something like a meeting etc... Then I noticed the Foldgers can under his desk and that it smells like piss outside. It's been great with the heat we've had around here lately, it has really intensified the odor.

Agreed. Everyone knows Gatorade bottles are preferred since they are resealable.
Now that's funny. He doesn't realize anyone knows (I think/hope) but if he did I would bring up the gatorade bottle idea to him. I caught on recently after noticing that he closes his door about every 1-2 hours and he never leaves our suite the entire day unless it's something like a meeting etc... Then I noticed the Foldgers can under his desk and that it smells like piss outside. It's been great with the heat we've had around here lately, it has really intensified the odor.
Would it be too much trouble for him to dump the bucket of piss in the damned toilet?

Mary- I think taking your shoes off under your desk is totally acceptable. I would say the rule should be no one should walk around barefoot. That weirds me out.

PEEING under your desk is a totally different story. Was he a truck driver in another life? That's some kind of health violation.

Would it be too much trouble for him to dump the bucket of piss in the damned toilet?
wow! is this for real?

If you cannot make it to the bathroom or are too lazy to make the walk to the bathroom you need to stay home. Having a coffee can under your desk to piss in is NOT acceptable, even if you are the boss. Dumping it out on the roof gravel adjacent to the patio so it smells like a god damned homless person's home under the bridge is not acceptable either. I swear, my workplace gets more bizzare and effed up every day!
Hey guys, I've been promoted! Even got my own office with personal bathroom facilities now.

What's new everyone?

LOL.

Maybe the guy has some sort of medical problem that he is embarassed about?

Maybe it's time for Depends.

wow! is this for real?
Yes, it is for real. I am not creative enough to make this stuff up.

LOL.
Maybe the guy has some sort of medical problem that he is embarassed about?

Maybe it's time for Depends.
Medical problem? Yes - related to 3+ packs a day smoking habit and horrible diet. Medical problem related to urinating? No, just lazy and can't walk more than 5' without losing his breath. At the end of when he was going to the restroom to piss he had a wheelchair in his office and would have someone push him down to the restroom. Apparently that got to be too much of a burden. Embarrassed? No way, not this guy. He burps in his office all day long, farts regardless who is around including the few women we have working here, picks his nose in front of anyone, cleans his ears with a paper clip or key. I am actually a little surprised he hasn't let everyone know that he has a piss bucket under his desk.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Dude, do you work in a nursing home? That seems like something my 84 year old grandpa would have been doing. There is no place for that in a professional environment. Are you looking for a new job? I sure as hell would be.

He burps in his office all day long, farts regardless who is around including the few women we have working here, picks his nose in front of anyone, cleans his ears with a paper clip or key.
Wow, you work with my old boss. Tell him VTE says hi.

I'm guilty of using a pen cap to dig the goobers out of my ear at work from time to time.

^Dude, do you work in a nursing home? That seems like something my 84 year old grandpa would have been doing. There is no place for that in a professional environment. Are you looking for a new job? I sure as hell would be.

+1! That included to the hours you work that you mentioned in another post. It's time to go! There must be a better job out there for you...

+1! That included to the hours you work that you mentioned in another post. It's time to go! There must be a better job out there for you...
Yeah, I know. I've had trouble pulling the trigger going to a new job. This has been my only job for the past 12 years since I graduated. I'm trying my best to outlast him since he's quite a bit older than me and expected to retire in the next few years.

that's disgusting! Isn't there some board of health you can call?

Is the 3 pack a day habit also at his desk? If so it is like Sunday morning at a frat house in there!

Is the 3 pack a day habit also at his desk? If so it is like Sunday morning at a frat house in there!
It was up until 1 year ago when we moved to a much nicer office building. Now he smokes out on the patio adjacent to the roof gravel that the piss is dumped. He also likes to hold department meetings out on the piss patio as well. The three packs a day habit is after 3 heart attacks already. :screwloose:

Back