Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the 3 pack a day habit also at his desk? If so it is like Sunday morning at a frat house in there!
It was up until 1 year ago when we moved to a much nicer office building. Now he smokes out on the patio adjacent to the roof gravel that the piss is dumped. He also likes to hold department meetings out on the piss patio as well. The three packs a day habit is after 3 heart attacks already. :screwloose:
Sounds like a short-timer.

Is the 3 pack a day habit also at his desk? If so it is like Sunday morning at a frat house in there!
It was up until 1 year ago when we moved to a much nicer office building. Now he smokes out on the patio adjacent to the roof gravel that the piss is dumped. He also likes to hold department meetings out on the piss patio as well. The three packs a day habit is after 3 heart attacks already. :screwloose:

On second thought, maybe you shouldn't be looking for another job. It sounds like he'll be dead in a few months. Problem solved. It also sounds like this guy is a giant dumbass. How stupid could someone be?

Piss patio... That is classic. Did I ever tell you guys I hate the smell of cat pee... let alone human pee...

Piss patio... That is classic. Did I ever tell you guys I hate the smell of cat pee... let alone human pee...
Coincidentilly enough, about the same time you posted, I was in the field shooting the breeze with a few hands that were talking about old school blueprints and ammonia. Cat pee was the next item brought up.

Sounds like a short-timer.
Probably. But it never ceases to amaze me how some people can hang on for decades like that. Usually the ones like that, that you kind of wish would just go away....

Minimum wall usually implies that it is the minimum allowable wall thickness. Somebody should notify our fab shop with this helpful tidbit before they send us a spool that we've waited three months to get.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

In their infinite wisdom our county decided to take control of trash collection rather then let residents decide for themselves which company would pick up their trash. We are now assigned trash haulers and assigned trash pick up days. Our community was assigned a Thursday pick up day. Yesterday was the third Thursday since this new plan went into effect and it was the third Thursday that my trash has not been picked up. I'm tired of calling people trying to figure out what the frik is going on!

^ Dump it on the steps of the county offices?
believe me, I've thought about doing just that.

After multiple calls over the last three weeks we may have discovered what the issue is. According to all the documentation we have received from the county our trash pick up day is Thursday. After speaking to the county many times they have confirmed our pick up day should be Thursday, but apparently the company that is responsible for picking up our garbage (and recycling) was under the impression that our pick up day was Friday. So their has been a communication issue between the county and the trash haulers. It's so wonderful when you add a middleman to these things isn't it?

okay the first was because i had found out about a job at the last minute... right now is because i have just spent since 4 pm customizing my resume to be submitted by midnight, only to have the FREAKING server give me an error and say it can't process my request. so that equals 7 hours of my life wasted for a job i only kinda wanted to get out of where i am at with no results. boo.

AAAIIIIGHGH! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!

Just back from the beach. The last day, I forgot my sunscreen. No worries though because I just borrow some from my buddy. Slather up - shoulders, arms, elbows, back, sides, legs, I'm covered.

Ever hear of defective sunscreen? Today I'm burned from top to toe. Just call me LobsterBoy. Fortunately, it was only two hours in the sun and not worse.

Defective sunscreen . . . WTF?? @^#%$@^$# !!!!!!

wolv58.jpg

AAAIIIIGHGH! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!
Just back from the beach. The last day, I forgot my sunscreen. No worries though because I just borrow some from my buddy. Slather up - shoulders, arms, elbows, back, sides, legs, I'm covered.

Ever hear of defective sunscreen? Today I'm burned from top to toe. Just call me LobsterBoy. Fortunately, it was only two hours in the sun and not worse.

Defective sunscreen . . . WTF?? @^#%$@^$# !!!!!!
sunscreen expires. If it was old sunscreen, a couple of years old, then it probably did you little to no good.

Sunscreen has not been proven to decrease the incidence of melanoma, which is the really bad form of skin cancer. So says every dermatologist that I've talked to. Either way I wear it but realize there are risks to sun exposure with/without sunscreen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back