So...what color was the pencil?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I got in Utah. I kept mine, but I left early so I don't know if I was supposed to leave it.

That's what I got in Utah. I kept mine, but I left early so I don't know if I was supposed to leave it.
You can take it with you because there a date on it and you can not use the next time for the PE exam.

I can't figure out what I want to do with mine. Take it to work and start using it? Or leave it at home as a keepsake of the time it took? I guess I'll make that decision after I get my results back tomorrow.

I can't figure out what I want to do with mine. Take it to work and start using it? Or leave it at home as a keepsake of the time it took? I guess I'll make that decision after I get my results back tomorrow.
I am going to tape my pencial to the picture frame that holds the official certificate.

I've already lost mine. I lose more pencils than anyone.

Good Luck! Hopefully you will want to keep it as a trophy for your victory.

:bananapowerslide:

Left mine on the desk......didn't know at the time they were coveted or else I would have taken it and put it on eBay! :eyebrows:

Same in Arkansas! I kept mine for sure
DITTO. Just can't seem to put my hand on it at the moment. It's in the box with reference material. Now that I passed I'll have to get it out and frame it or rub it for more good luck...

"Happy New Year" from South Arkansas!!!

I finally moved all of my exam materials into my office (thought it was bad luck to bring them in before the results arrived!), and I found my pencil at the bottom of the crate :) I'll probably wind up taping it behind the frame I put the certificate in.

I finally moved all of my exam materials into my office (thought it was bad luck to bring them in before the results arrived!), and I found my pencil at the bottom of the crate :) I'll probably wind up taping it behind the frame I put the certificate in.
Actually it is not bad luck. I move my study material from my office to home after the exam and the result come few month later that I fail my FE. The second time that I leave all study material in my office and I pass the FE!

So this time I will keep my study material in the office (I need it sometimes for my work)

Back