So quiet in here - has everyone else but me got results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigGriff

Reaction score
Wow I can't believe how quiet it is in here. Is everyone else but me reading their results and celebrating or crying?

Suddenly.......nothing happened. I was really hoping that yesterday results would start showing up. Nothing. All quiet in Washington State.

Suddenly.......nothing happened. I was really hoping that yesterday results would start showing up. Nothing. All quiet in Washington State.
yeah I was expecting things to go insane starting this week (what with all the dead on predictions) and then...NOTHING!! Quiet here in New Hampshire too.

Well if it is true the results were delayed in being mailed out until Wed. by NCEES/ELSES then people probably won't start receiving results until maybe tomorrow at the earliest for the non-board reporting states. The rest of us will be lucky if it's next week.

yeah I was expecting things to go insane starting this week (what with all the dead on predictions) and then...NOTHING!! Quiet here in New Hampshire too.
where in NH biggriff? I'm in Nh too, by the coast.

Maybe all of us failed it and they are only letting the passers know. Member of EB = FAIL. Seriously though I wonder what NCEES thinks of this site.

Okay, here is what I think now, NCEES has a raffle where they draw dates out of a bowl. They pick that date and watch us squirm on this web site waiting for the results, LOL

I would like to know if people from NCEES are looking at this site! (If you are then give us our results! :madgo:

Okay, here is what I think now, NCEES has a raffle where they draw dates out of a bowl. They pick that date and watch us squirm on this web site waiting for the results, LOL
It's not only dates but exams (pass/fail) that are being drawn from the bowl. If they saw mine they probably flushed it...but only time will tell I guess.

Back