Se exam results release date?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called Ohio, they said the person who approves NCEES results to be posted is on vacation, has been since last week and isn't checking her email. So she doesn't know when she will approve them being posted. She did mention she wasn't aware there was a second tier of testing and will follow up with her shortly (good get me off the phone line)

Called Ohio, they said the person who approves NCEES results to be posted is on vacation, has been since last week and isn't checking her email. So she doesn't know when she will approve them being posted. She did mention she wasn't aware there was a second tier of testing and will follow up with her shortly (good get me off the phone line)

I called got the same response.

I called them as well, appears they wont be back until the 24th.

I dont know about the 24th they told me they will be released as soon as they can. I doubt it will be that long but i've been wrong with everything i guessed so far.

I'd call them every hour until they get that person back in the office. Don't relent! (Semi-serious here; you had one job results-approving-person!)

Last edited by a moderator:
trust me, when the woman on the phone said "I wasn't aware there were additional tests that needed to be released" I wanted to bang my head on the desk

Failed, freaking failed.

27-40 in the morning, Acceptable, Acceptable, Unacceptable. All I needed was a needs improvement on the third and they couldn't give it to me.

Well, I got acceptable on the seismic last time, so that is testament to the ridiculousness they threw at us this time

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has any additional resources ill take the tips. I'm getting frustrated with this stupid thing. Its impossible to find good essay examples of bridge seismic analysis, there really is only 1 out there

bass.... i work in telecom so there was a lot of foreign material to me.... I took the school of pe courses which helped a lot they do start from ground zero... Also i found a few additional resources very helpful. The SEAOC seismic design books were very helpful for me for the lateral exams. Also the AISC Design examples that are free to download was very good for steel and PCA notes for ACI 318-11 was extremely helpful.... Send me a message i can get you links for some of these the design examples for both steel and concrete are free.... the seismic books were about $200 and some change for the set. I did take the buildings though so not sure if it will be a full help for you.

And thanks again to everyone on the boards who helped with information and experiences it is greatly appreciated!

I also brought that even as a building guy. I agree good reference!
I passed both on my 3rd try....All two time when I fail Vertical & Laterlal...

Oct 2013- Vertical Bridge - Fail PM - All Acceptable - 21/40 Morning

Oct 2013 - Lateral Bridge - Fail - 2 Acceptable+1 Improvement Required +23/40 AM

April 2014- Vertical Bridge -Fail - PM- All acceptable - 23/40 AM

Oct 2014 - Vertical Bridge-Passed

Oct 2014 - Lateral Bridge- Fail - All PM Acceptable + 23/40 AM

April 2015 - Lateral Bridge- Pass

I had very hard time on Morning as Bridge guy. Also, I did not have my BS in US. Only got my MS here in US. So, several things are very new for me.

It is great experience and I gained lot of knowledge. This exam increase my knowledge much more than my MSCE!!!!!

Bassplayer - sorry that you didn't pass. I feel for you........I am also getting frustrated with this and agree that there aren't a lot of good lateral bridge questions out there.

Back