Scolling banner

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buick455

Reaction score
It appears the banner has not been updated for Virginia. I have waited a long time to get on there so please add me. :bananapowerslide:

Im forced to agree...since I didnt get a raise..no bonus...and I may not get reimbursed for my expenses...seeing my name on the scrolling banner very well could be my only reward for this...

Yeah, we stopped putting Virginians on the banner after the infamous GinaVA incident a couple years ago. The less you know about that the better. It wasn't pretty.

Management apologizes for any inconvenience.

Yeah, we stopped putting Virginians on the banner after the infamous GinaVA incident a couple years ago. The less you know about that the better. It wasn't pretty.
You should not have said that now im really curious. Is VA like TX used to be where they just handed out PE's for having some work experience that may or may not have even been varifiable and no exam?

You should not have said that now im really curious. Is VA like TX used to be where they just handed out PE's for having some work experience that may or may not have even been varifiable and no exam?
I think it probably had more to do with the dyslectics on the internets.

Ha, I wish it were that easy. I would have passed the first time I took it and still been proud of it!

Ha, I wish it were that easy. I would have passed the first time I took it and still been proud of it!
Eh I would not, the whole idea behind it is having something that few others have so long as its marketable, the easier it is to get the more people have it and the less you can write your own ticket, if you never reach a point in your life where you can write your own ticket you will always be a slave. Right now there are only 90 chemical PE's in teh state of AK so thats a pretty good deal, I seen people in the exam room and I knew they were chemical and I dont see there name on the list so I like things nice and exclusive and my inbox full of fatty offers, what other way is there to live lol.

Last edited:
You should not have said that now im really curious.
That incident was before my time. I've heard stories, which I would rather not repeat...

You should not have said that now im really curious.
That incident was before my time. I've heard stories, which I would rather not repeat...
i would say that you should, for the sake of enlightenment of few ignorant ones.

These posts are pretty bizarre. I must be missing the joke because I clearly am not getting it am really not that happy about it either. Is there some issue about posting Virginia PE's on the banner?

These posts are pretty bizarre. I must be missing the joke because I clearly am not getting it am really not that happy about it either. Is there some issue about posting Virginia PE's on the banner?
If you spot a non-bizarre post on this forum, then it was clearly a mistake and will be rectified immediately.

It appears the banner has not been updated for Virginia. I have waited a long time to get on there so please add me. :bananapowerslide:
Congratulations Buick455!!!

I must say, I have been checking this board daily to see your passes post. Besides myself, I was pulling for you more than anyone! Congratulations again...you will remember this day forever!

You have worked so hard for this and you deserve all the excitement that comes with passing!

Can't wait to see you name on the banner with mine! Again congratulations my friend and thanks fro helping me during my study!

:party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048:

FYI-

To get your name on the banner you have to post here

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=10858

I don't know if you've done it or not. After that, you just have to wait for the fellow in charge of posting it to see it.

Also, I think people are just commenting that it would be sort of hermaphroditic for Gina from Va to have a Pe-Ness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back