SC Results???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedycoche1

Reaction score
Rumor on PPI2Pass' forums has it that SC results are out... I don't know if the source is reliable or not though..

I know, that's why I specifically pointed out that (a) it was a rumor and (2) I had no idea of its validity.
I'm just joking, I was setting someone up to say "Especially on an Engineering Exam Message Board",

but I must ask about the name speedycoche, one of my good buddies last name is Coche'.

I'm just joking, I was setting someone up to say "Especially on an Engineering Exam Message Board",
but I must ask about the name speedycoche, one of my good buddies last name is Coche'.
My screen name is actually a combination of 2 nicknames I had when I was a kid, dating back some 15 years or so:

First, during the summer my family went camping at the same campground every weekend for years and years (parents still go almost every weekend). Naturally, I had a group of kids I'd hang out with every summer. One summer we developed nicknames for each other. I don't remember how it came to be, but my nickname was "coche", spanish for car of course. Others were Gargamel Gilgamesh and Jorge jaquo, the Prison Queen.... For some reason, mine was the only one that stuck and those guys still call me by it to this day.

2nd, in 10th grade in high school I broke both bones in my left leg and had to use a wheel chair to get around school. Again, I delevoped a nickname in school of "speedy", and again it has stuck with me. Most of my friends from high school still refer to me as speedy first and my actual name is a mere afterthought...

When I got my first aim account way back when, I had to choose a nickname and wanted something that all of my friends would recognize, so I chose to combine them into "speedycoche." I lost that account for some reason or another, and created a new one, speedycoche1, and that has been my online name for most boards/chats/etc that I am a member of ever since...

Not an interesting story in the least, I know, but at least typing it got my thoughts off whether or not anyone had actually gotten their results yet...

He just responded on PPI2Pass' board. It seems his "source was wrong", i.e. he was just being a dick.

Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up.

Last edited by a moderator:
That ^^^^ is usually VTE, but he's on Vacation :D

coche, good story on the nickname, my buddy Coche should have the same nickname because he's always got a fast car.

We'll be a contender, but with a big target, so I can only hope for the best.

Right now, I need my Pirates to step it up, and make a run at the World Series (yeah, right) so that the City of Champions can have a Tri-fecta, Steelers, Penquins, then my Bucco's. :D

Yeah, you got the 2-fer in championships, but one is only recongnized in Canadia, so it's like 1.25 championships in the US...

WhatEVER! That series was awesome and the last game was a good one. I think Pittsburgh is an armpit (no offense) but I had to root them on this year.

Back