Rhode Island Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The email I recieved from Lois stated "Letters will be sent out within 7 to 10 business days with a request for a $150 registration fee."

I do not believe she emailed everyone.  I had emailed her last Friday mainly to see if an out of office came up.  She actually emailed me on Monday.

"A letter will be sent by email within the next 10 to 14 days to all examinees that passed the PE exam.  The letter will contain a request for a $150 registration fee which must be paid by check.  Once your check is received a PE number will be issued."

"A letter will be sent by email within the next 10 to 14 days to all examinees that passed the PE exam.  The letter will contain a request for a $150 registration fee which must be paid by check.  Once your check is received a PE number will be issued."
Anyone get the "congratulations, now give us money" email yet? Hopefully 10-14 days was a conservative estimate for sending out some emails.

I got mine a few days after the results were released.

Latest posts

Back