Rhode Island Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried calling and I think she has turned her phone off for the day. I am worried she might be on vacation or something!
hahahah, I called one time in January and the voicemail away message was from the previous thanksgiving.

I just emailed them and got this out of office:

I will be out of the office from Friday August 12  and returning on Thursday August 18, 2016.

I will not have access to emails.  Thank you for your patience.

I'm thinking we are never getting out results.

They close at 4. So after that I think its done for the day. I tried calling the director's receptionist and they weren't sure if she was on vacation or not. 

I had a terrible time with them when I registered for the exam. They somehow sent confirmation info the wrong email address....typical RI.

Confirmed. Lois is not in the office today. We will not be getting results this week.

Agree!  Only in RI is there only one person who can do such an important job.  

No results for you.

779000e332893310f5ffba354050b436ccb585fc.jpg

Any info, @RIEng?  I'm starting to think they're never going to release the results. 
Yeah I talked to Lois this am too. She said she hadn't checked her email yet but that she usually releases the results right away when she gets the email.... so here's hoping it's today! 

Back