Results Next Week?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So like let's pretend the unlikely event occurs that I actually get a pass. It's not over for me. I then have to go take 2 more 8 hour exams to get my SE. In Illinois I didn't have to do this PE stuff to get my SE. Oh, and I also took 7 architectural exams for that license. Why do I do this to myself? Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
You obviously hate yourself and enjoy suffering. I am fretting about what I am doing after I get my results. I hate not having challenge to eat up my time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So like let's pretend the unlikely event occurs that I actually get a pass. It's not over for me. I then have to go take 2 more 8 hour exams to get my SE. In Illinois I didn't have to do this PE stuff to get my SE. Oh, and I also took 7 architectural exams for that license. Why do I do this to myself? Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
You obviously hate yourself and enjoy suffering. I am fretting about what I am doing after I get my results. I hate not having challenge to eat up my time.Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Are you LEED yet? PMP?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You obviously hate yourself and enjoy suffering. I am fretting about what I am doing after I get my results. I hate not having challenge to eat up my time.Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Are you LEED yet? PMP? Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Not sure if I can convince my company to pay for it. I am thinking about PTOE.

You obviously hate yourself and enjoy suffering. I am fretting about what I am doing after I get my results. I hate not having challenge to eat up my time.

There are other disciplines...

13 minutes ago, Voomie said: You obviously hate yourself and enjoy suffering. I am fretting about what I am doing after I get my results. I hate not having challenge to eat up my time. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
There are other disciplines...
Will the state board let me sit for other disciplines?

I had the most vivid dream last night that I received a letter in the mail from the Arizona Board of Technical Registration congratulating me on passing the exam....
hahaha, This phase of the post-exam sucks. And it only gets worse as time moves on. I didn't start having the bad dreams until early December though 

I am also hoping I never need to go through this again!
Famous last words

Starting the week of December 5th is when the true anxiety will kick in.
Nope, that's the third week of December. 

And it's hyper-awful starting the second week of January for all the Pennsylvanians who are still waiting.

I think the wait for the results is about 1000 times more stressful than the actual studying and taking the exam...
Yes it is. Go burn off the stress at the gym.

Hey I just checked and I got a fail

???????????

Omg I'm a horrible person. I totally forgot I posted this. I second guessed myself and thought I didn't because it was cruel. I was trolling about my results from April. Forgive me? I prob will actually fail now!

Omg I'm a horrible person. I totally forgot I posted this. I second guessed myself and thought I didn't because it was cruel. I was trolling about my results from April. Forgive me? I prob will actually fail now! Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Hahaha nah it's cool. I got confused because NCEES still said my results are still pending.

Omg I'm a horrible person. I totally forgot I posted this. I second guessed myself and thought I didn't because it was cruel. I was trolling about my results from April. Forgive me? I prob will actually fail now! Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Hahaha nah it's cool. I got confused because NCEES still said my results are still pending.Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah. To be fair though, I did really log in yesterday. Lol

Hahaha nah it's cool. I got confused because NCEES still said my results are still pending.Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah. To be fair though, I did really log in yesterday. LolSent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Why would you do such a thing to yourself before bed? It would be hard to sleep if the last thing I saw for the night was a fail.

Yeah. To be fair though, I did really log in yesterday. LolSent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Why would you do such a thing to yourself before bed? It would be hard to sleep if the last thing I saw for the night was a fail.

It takes a lot for me not to be able to sleep. One of my finest qualities! Hahaha. Speaking of... Heading back to dreamland!

Back